go away spammer

Author Topic: PRATHEEK I NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE COME IN! THX  (Read 2352 times)

Offline theanxinTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
PRATHEEK I NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE COME IN! THX
« on: February 13, 2009, 11:20:00 AM »
I need ur help Pratheek! :'(  According to ur circuit i found that 20k preset for leg is connected wrong pin. It should connect the right leg from one 20k preset to another right leg 20k preset to Vcc. IF not then the DC motor will not run. This is because i have try to built by read through all the step in ur webpage. ;D

Besides that, can u teach me how to change from LDR to Photodiode and what is the little change on the circuit? Can u guide me the way please! PLEASE HELP ME, PRATHEEK!!! Your help i will be appreaciated and grateful. Can i have your msn email address. THANKS :)

Offline Trumpkin

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 5
Re: PRATHEEK I NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE COME IN! THX
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 11:41:56 AM »
In the schematic it shows that one leg of the preset should be connected to vcc.
Robots are awesome!

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 09:54:50 PM »
In the schematic it shows that one leg of the preset should be connected to vcc.

ya i did it too. ;D. But the problem now is i wan change the LDR to photodiode then what is the change on the circuit? Thx

Offline Pratheek

• Contest Winner
  • Robot Overlord
  • Helpful? 3
    • Probots
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 11:09:10 PM »
The presets used in the robot has three pins. The two pins that are together are the track pins. The pin that is separate from the track pins is the wiper. Connect one of the track pins to Vcc and the wiper to the Transistor as given in the circuit.

If you change the LDR to photodiode the robot will only be capable of line following and obstacle avoiding.
If you want to use photodiodes, build the main circuit board as given in the tutorial and then for the sensors, you will have to use a combination of IR LEDs and photodiodes.

For the circuit diagram of the sensor, visit http://www.triindia.co.in/resources/?p=52
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 11:10:24 PM by Pratheek »

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 01:23:53 AM »
The presets used in the robot has three pins. The two pins that are together are the track pins. The pin that is separate from the track pins is the wiper. Connect one of the track pins to Vcc and the wiper to the Transistor as given in the circuit.

If you change the LDR to photodiode the robot will only be capable of line following and obstacle avoiding.
If you want to use photodiodes, build the main circuit board as given in the tutorial and then for the sensors, you will have to use a combination of IR LEDs and photodiodes.

For the circuit diagram of the sensor, visit http://www.triindia.co.in/resources/?p=52

Pratheek i need u explaination of the circuit please! According to the circuit the webpage u given, it shows that only one IR LED and one Photodiode.

1)  Does it works only with this one or how many photodiode and IR LED needed for sensor? Is it also need 4 photodiode and 4 IR LED same as LDR sensor?  ???

2) If yes use 4 IR LED and Photodiode, so how is the circuit looks like? Can u draw in eagle cad or other software to show the connection for sensor please? ;)

3) Where should i connect the output pin for LM358N to? Is it wiper there? ::)

4) According to the comment, is it the pot using 10k preset and the shape look like preset in the main board?

5) Can i dont use LED connect to 1k resistor on the output of LM358N  ???? because if i solder with it will look ugly on it. :-X

THANKS PRATHEEK YOU ARE COOL MAN :-*!! I LOVE IT. PLEASE GUIDE ME MORE INFO!! ;D

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 01:33:15 AM »
FYI, if you want to contact Pratheek, why not send him a PM?

That being said, Pratheek isn't the only member here that makes robots :P

Anyway, I am having trouble understanding your questions. It's ok if you are not a native english speaker, but please use Windows Word to grammar/spell check before posting!

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 05:06:31 AM »
FYI, if you want to contact Pratheek, why not send him a PM?

That being said, Pratheek isn't the only member here that makes robots :P

Anyway, I am having trouble understanding your questions. It's ok if you are not a native english speaker, but please use Windows Word to grammar/spell check before posting!
yes im not good in english but between that i did send him pm too. he told me that he very busy with his exam. :'(. If i not wrong, this robot is built by him and posted in society of robot website. ;D. Thats why i need to ask the person who is admin to this project so that they can answer me correct.  :D

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 05:08:33 AM »
Pratheek according to the website u given it to me, it seem does not work after i test on the protoboard :(. anyone else can help me?

Get Your Ad Here

data_list