go away spammer

Author Topic: FYP...First Robot....Urgent help Required...  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Fani00786Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
FYP...First Robot....Urgent help Required...
« on: May 05, 2012, 11:17:33 AM »
HY all......i am doing my final year project of making an autonomous robot syn. with GPS.... the robot is in CAR's shape....and what i have to do is carry three balls and drop these balls in three different location .....so plz help me to find some way way how i do this..... make robotic arm...does steper motor help me in this regard...

thanks....waiting for your replies...:) :help:

Offline newInRobotics

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 48
  • N.I.R.
Re: FYP...First Robot....Urgent help Required...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 03:35:21 PM »
Your description is very rough, so don't expect much help. You should let us know what You've done so far. Dimensions of the car and balls. Current design that You want to implement. Etc...

You should give us specific questions like: "How much torque do I need to lift 10kg ball with 10cm length arm?" and not: "How to build robot that can do this and that?", there are plenty tutorials on how to build robots, robotic arms, program microcontrollers, use sensors, etc.

To answer Your question - yes, steppers are very useful when building robotic arms.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian W

Get Your Ad Here