General Misc > Misc

extension for the tutorial?

(1/2) > >>

S. Karim:
Would this be possible? I kinda hoped the tutorial was optional, it's getting be a hell of a drag and on my nerves to be honest ::). Couldn't we just post the video and allow the voting to begin while we work on a tutorial? It's getting kind of stressing to come home and have that on my head that I couldn't complete the tutorial in time.

I probably assuming a big rejection here so I'm gonna let myself slowly die off from this competition for a bit.

maverick monk:
did you extend the deadline? i experienced SEVERE budget problems (as in, i now have like 10 bucks) but it will get done, just, maby not for this contest

Admin:
Ok Ive decided to extend it by ~10 days due to popular demand. But for those who have school starting up soon, I recommend finishing up before you priorities change . . . :P

August 31st is now the last day.

You are also allowed to change your tutorial whenever you want, and improve it as much as you want, after the due date. Just be aware that people will vote starting that day and might vote before you make those changes . . . Ill probably wait a few days to vote, because Im sure Ill have trouble deciding . . .

Ill probably quickly review over everyones tutorials a few days before just to see how things are going.

And dont forget to check spelling, I noticed many mistakes - even one in the title of a tutorial ;D

Brandon121233:
Yeah I caught that, it was mine, I fixed it I think

Brandon121233:
Ohh and by the way... I don't know if you mentioned this yet but, can YouTube videos be added to the tutorials yet? And if not, should we just post links to the videos of our creations?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version