Author Topic: Beginner problems.  (Read 1912 times)

Offline MolniTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Beginner problems.
« on: May 28, 2013, 02:31:50 PM »
Hi!

I am a begginer and i want to make some robots in my free time so I have to ask some questons.
I have already made a "robot" what I can control with two switches, but it's not wireless, therefore I didn't have to use microcontrollers.
But I would like to make a "real robot". For example a robot what is controlable with a Remote Controler, or maybe my dream: a voice controled robot.
I have already asked for some information about the topic and a guy gave me some really good answers, but I am still a little bit confused.
Can I start my "career" with a VC Robot or i should start with a simplier one?
Which microcontrolers and sensors should I use?
How should I write the program to my robot and how it should looks like?

I know i asked really lot, but I am really confused almost as much as I am determined.
I hope someone will be able to give me some information or maybe just some links. :)

Thank you for reading!

Offline waltr

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 99
Re: Beginner problems.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 05:31:39 PM »
A 'Real' robot is autonomous not 'remote controlled'.
I think you are completely ready and  the next logical step, to build the $50 robot featured in the SoR tutorials found by clicking the "Robot Tutorials" in the upper right corner of this web page.

Offline nanotechopolis_gr

• Helpful? 1
Re: Beginner problems.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 02:15:50 AM »
its a good idea to start making simples circuits with arduino uno like blinking leds , controling sevo-motor and then that you have learned the basics start making bigger constructions like autonomous car or robot! 
"On the 29th of May, the last day of the siege, our Lord God decided, to the sorrow of the Greeks, that He was willing for the city to fall on this day into the hands of Mahomet Bey the Turk son of Mu

Get Your Ad Here