go away spammer

Author Topic: New C library - testers required  (Read 81244 times)

Offline WebbotTopic starter

• Expert Roboticist
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 111
    • Webbot stuff
Re: New C library - testers required
« Reply #210 on: July 10, 2011, 10:46:20 AM »
New release. See http://webbot.org.uk/iPoint/35.page

@mdp - This also includes your PWM frequency request.
Webbot Home: http://webbot.org.uk/
WebbotLib online docs: http://webbot.org.uk/WebbotLibDocs
If your in the neighbourhood: http://www.hovinghamspa.co.uk

Offline mdp

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #211 on: July 11, 2011, 08:11:01 PM »

@mdp - This also includes your PWM frequency request.

Hi Webbot, 

I'll try out the new code this week.

Thanks again  :)

• Expert Roboticist
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 111
    • Webbot stuff
« Reply #212 on: August 13, 2011, 10:42:41 AM »
New release of WebbotLib Version 1.34 and 2.07.  See http://webbot.org.uk/iPoint/35.page.

Note for Razor users - Board Designer now has board designs for the two revisions that came after their initial board (different compass and gyro) - and Board Designer shouws the Sparkfun product code for each.

AFAIK: Admins code (for loading onto the Razor) only supports the initial design and not the two revisions that have replaced it - but would be easy enough to change as the new compass and gyro are already supported.

Anyone fancy me doing an AHRS for the Razor so that it gives you compensated roll, pitch and yaw?

admin edit: I fixed the dead link
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:59:13 AM by Admin »

Offline Invicta

• Helpful? 1
« Reply #213 on: August 23, 2011, 04:32:24 PM »
@Webbot

Re: AHRS for the Razor.

Yes please that would be great. Will it be able to support the initial design and the two new revisions of the Razor?

I could lend you my Razor (initial design I think with ATmega328) if that will help. A contribution to Webbot.org would also be possible.

Is there any word on the new revisions? Are they better? Have they fixed any problems?

p.s. Did Admin get anywhere with adapting his robot fish Kalman filter for the Razor?

I'll volunteer.

And actually, we have a simulator for our robot fish that can probably do it, if you forward me the relevant code to convert into MatLab code.

Not sure how well a robot fish Kalman filter will translate into a plane or ground based robot, however . . .

Regards

Invicta

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
« Reply #214 on: August 23, 2011, 08:37:00 PM »
p.s. Did Admin get anywhere with adapting his robot fish Kalman filter for the Razor?
We never ended up designing a Kalman filter, as we managed to avoid the need for now. We still might in the future, but we are focusing on other stuff at the moment . . .

• Expert Roboticist
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 111
    • Webbot stuff
« Reply #215 on: August 24, 2011, 10:38:39 AM »
@Webbot

Re: AHRS for the Razor.

Yes please that would be great. Will it be able to support the initial design and the two new revisions of the Razor?

I could lend you my Razor (initial design I think with ATmega328) if that will help. A contribution to Webbot.org would also be possible.

Is there any word on the new revisions? Are they better? Have they fixed any problems?

The new hardware revisions by Sparkfun to the Razor aren't drastic - they just replace 'old components' with  their 'new equivalents'.
This reminds me how useful WebbotLib actualy is ... ie some components were analogue but are now via I2C. So just change it in Project Designer and you get back results from the new device in the same units ie degrees per second - no programming changes needed!
So a 'generic' AHRS code base would be feasible where 99% of the code is the same for all 3 hardware boards.
Lending me a Razor would be great (cant afford the price tag since I have no other need for one!) - but I am based in the UK not sure where you are - need to avoid import duties! Main reason for needing one is to see what the x,y,z axes are and +/- rotation directions - guess it could be done via email if all else fails.
PM me if you are interested

Offline Joker94

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 26
« Reply #216 on: August 31, 2011, 01:14:08 AM »
A quick clarification on the implementation of Version 2 (that i am sure will be of benifit to others).

It is my understanding that if i was running version 2 of the lib and for one reason or another wanted to change back to version 1. All i would have to do is regenerate the code specifying version 1 and all of the existing files except the .aps and the *.aws files could be reused without any modifications. In this instance i would be able to copy the existing files to combine them with the .aps and *.aws files. Is this correct or on the right track?

Cheers

Joker94

• Expert Roboticist
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 111
    • Webbot stuff
« Reply #217 on: August 31, 2011, 10:02:04 AM »
A quick clarification on the implementation of Version 2 (that i am sure will be of benifit to others).

It is my understanding that if i was running version 2 of the lib and for one reason or another wanted to change back to version 1. All i would have to do is regenerate the code specifying version 1 and all of the existing files except the .aps and the *.aws files could be reused without any modifications. In this instance i would be able to copy the existing files to combine them with the .aps and *.aws files. Is this correct or on the right track?

Cheers

Joker94

Since you are obviously using Project Designer then the 'quick' answer is 'yes - you are correct'.
The more detailed answer is:
1. If you are using the C++ output option from V2 then your own code will be using some of the C++ syntax. V1 only provides C output and so you would need to change your own C++ code back into the C syntax.
2. V2 allows you to use streams like stdin, stdout, stderr etc along with the calls in <stdio.h>. V1 doesn't support this. If you are sticking with 'rprintf' then you should be ok.
3. Some of the more recent devices are only support in the V2 code stream - the release notes highlight this and Project Designer will complain if you try to generate for V1 and you are using a 'V2 only' device.
4. If you are generating V1 code and V2 code for the same project then you may want to consider generating into different folders. Reason being that V2 generates some C files in the 'lib' subfolder which aren't appropriate to V1. So if you are using one directory then you may want to delete the V2 'lib' folder before generating for V1.

Am curious about the question - are you moving from V1 to V2 for the first time and want to reassure yourself that you can always move back to V1 just in case? If so - then don't worry. V2 allows you to do everything that V1 does.

It is my intention to drop V1 in the near future - as its really slowing me down having to support 'V1 for C', 'V2 for C' and 'V2 for C++'. Longer term I want to drop 'C' altogether and only support 'C++' (so I only have one set of documentation to update) - but don't panic this won't stop you from writing your own code in C. Most libraries such as Pololu, Arduino etc only provide a C++ option.

Offline Joker94

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 26
« Reply #218 on: August 31, 2011, 07:20:16 PM »
Am curious about the question - are you moving from V1 to V2 for the first time and want to reassure yourself that you can always move back to V1 just in case? If so - then don't worry. V2 allows you to do everything that V1 does.

Pretty much. But from what you have been talking about going to v2 sounds like the logical step. Thanks for the clarification Webbot!

Offline Gertlex

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 24
  • Nuclear Engineer · Roboticist
    • Index of Oddities
« Reply #219 on: September 03, 2011, 10:00:35 PM »
I've got a question about upgrading between versions of Webbotlib... e.g. 2.06 and 2.07.

I've got a project I started in 2.06.  Upgraded to 2.07 when that was released, and regenerated with Project designer.  I fixed the vector square bug I just PM'd you about in the 2.07 files.  But the bug was still there when I compiled.   In AVR Studio 4, looking in "Project>Configuration Options>Libraries" or ">Include Directories" the path for 2.06 was still listed.  Oddly (to me), there was no way to change this (unlike pre-2.0), but this makes sense if Project Designer is intended to control this stuff...

I tried regenerating the project in Project Designer again (with AVR Studio closed) but this didn't fix it - still 2.06.  

I tried copying the Project Designer project to another folder and generating there, and this generated a 2.07 file. Ok.  

(Solution) Then I moved my .aps file to another location, and regenerated in the original folder, and this fixes the library being referenced.  However I then have to open files again and whatnot in AVR Studio.

Is the above solution the intended approach? Am I just missing something? Or be there a flaw somewhere?

Thanks

Edit: on a semi-related note, if I modify (fix) a Webbotlib .c file, and recompile, the change only takes effect if I manually include the .c file, too.  Why is this?  Where is it getting the old version of the code from - one of the numerous files that appear in the same directory as the .aps file?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:31:54 PM by Gertlex »
I

• Expert Roboticist
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 111
    • Webbot stuff
« Reply #220 on: September 04, 2011, 10:19:08 AM »
Gertlex there are a couple of different questions there and I'll handle them in reverse order:

1. The .C files supplied with WebbotLib are there for reference purposes as well as single stepping in AVRStudio in debug mode. Your own Project links with the compiled library file (say libWebbot-ATMega640.a). This file contains all the compiled code for the various C files that make up WebbotLib. So if you change a C file that is part of WebbotLib then the changes you have made will be totally ignored UNLESS you re-build WebbotLib itself (since your project totally ignores the C files and only uses the pre-compiled .a file). Dunk has previously done a tutorial on how to do this and I may get around to producing a C makefile to make it easier. This was a conscious decision on my part. It makes building a project much easier as all the WebbotLib code is already compiled, and it also makes support a lot easier - ie most folk don't need to change the C files in WebbotLib and so I should see the same results as they get in their own project. It would become a real headache for me to debug issues if someone has changed lots of WebbotLib files but forget to mention it (unlike your good self!). So the answer is: if you change a WebbotLib .c file then you will need to either rebuild the library or ask me for an interim release (which I give to you alone - but the fix is in the next release for everyone).

2. Now to the AVRStudio / file location issue. Version 1 of WebbotLib used to generate the AVRStudio files (.aps) in a manner in which you could modify them manually within AVRStudio at a later date. Since you could modify them: then Project Designer would only give you the option to generate the AVRStudio file if it didn't already exist - otherwise you would potentially loose the changes that you had made within AVRStudio if Project Designer overwrote the file. The next problem (as you have mentioned) is that if AVRStudio has the project open when you gen from Project Designer the aps file may be read only (since its open in AVRStudio) or alternatively AVRStudio may write back out the old file when you quit AVRStudio. So in Version 2 I took the decision to use a C 'makefile' and the AVRStudio (aps) file is created to say 'use the external makefile'. This means Project Designer can regenerate the makefile on every code generation without worrying about AVRStudio overwriting it. If you are using AVRStudio to modify project settings then it may well be that you have told it to stop using the makefile and you are now controlling the setup in AVRStudio. So when you changed to another version of WebbotLib then you had probably downloaded this to a new location. The makefile created by Project Designer probably uses the new folder - but since you are using the AVRStudio aps file (which already existed and hence wasn't regenerated - see above) then the new settings are ignored. I know this sounds complex and is a great reason to come up with a single IDE that can collaborate with Project Designer). In summary: with Version 2 then either let Project Designer manage everything via the makefile, or if you want to control it yourself in AVRStudio then its now up to you to include the correct libraries etc. I go with the first option.

Final thought is that problem 2 is caused by question 1 - ie when you upgrade WebbotLib and regen then the makefile may have the new library included, the AVRStudio file may not (since it hasn't been regenerated), and either way, you see the same result as before because you haven't recompiled WebbotLib to include your change to Vector2D.c. Regenerating to a new folder probably fixed the issue as it caused a new AVRStudio aps file to be created. Alternatively your AVRStudio file may have originally been created in Version 1 - in which case - always delete the .aps file before upgrading a project to V2 so that Project Designer defaults to re-creating it.

Long answer but hopefully makes sense!

Offline Gertlex

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 24
    • Index of Oddities
« Reply #221 on: September 04, 2011, 05:55:46 PM »
Thanks! That was easy enough to follow.  I think the one bit left unanswered is what you currently recommend as the proper process for updating process when Webbotlib versions are updated.  Sounds to me like I'm doing it fine, and can just ignore what AVRStudio says is its library, but can/should check the makefile if I'm concerned.
I

Offline Joker94

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 26
« Reply #222 on: September 10, 2011, 12:13:14 AM »
Another question that might benifit others.

When i compile  my code I am getting numerous errors, but all of these errors are to do with the header files. Could this be due to the fact that i have not yet updated to version 5 yet?

Another possibility is the ways in which i have the library and other files installed? is there a recommended place to instal the library and where to have the other plugin's installed(eg. gait designer, blackfin plugin)

PS. it doesn;t matter what version of the library i use I still get the same warnings.

• Expert Roboticist
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 111
    • Webbot stuff
« Reply #223 on: September 10, 2011, 07:12:59 AM »
Another question that might benifit others.

When i compile  my code I am getting numerous errors, but all of these errors are to do with the header files. Could this be due to the fact that i have not yet updated to version 5 yet?

Another possibility is the ways in which i have the library and other files installed? is there a recommended place to instal the library and where to have the other plugin's installed(eg. gait designer, blackfin plugin)

PS. it doesn;t matter what version of the library i use I still get the same warnings.
Assume you mean version 5 of AVRStudio - in which case that's not the issue - I don't use AVRStudio version 5 either.
Perhaps you could give more info: ie are you using Project Designer or writing all the code by hand, how are you building your project ie in AVRStudio or using 'make' from the command line, what version of WebbotLib are you using, and most importantly what error messages are you getting?

Offline Joker94

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 26
« Reply #224 on: September 10, 2011, 07:28:47 AM »
I am using project designer as i am using version 2 of webbot lib, version 2.07 specifically. I am using AVR studio to compile the code.

The error messages such as the following ones (22 errors and 8 warning)

Build started 10.9.2011 at 22:50:13
-Os -c -o lib/opt_TimerOverflow.o lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c

In file included from lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:1:
lib/lib_timerdef.h:7:21: error: libdefs.h: No such file or directory
In file included from lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:1:
lib/lib_timerdef.h:14: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'PROGMEM'
lib/lib_timerdef.h:19: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'PROGMEM'
lib/lib_timerdef.h:24: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'PROGMEM'
lib/lib_timerdef.h:29: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'Timer'
lib/lib_timerdef.h:30: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'NUMBER_OF_TIMERS'
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:2:19: error: timer.h: No such file or directory
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:3:20: error: errors.h: No such file or directory
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:5: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'PROGMEM'
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:8: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'Timer'
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:8: error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '*' token
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:10: warning: return type defaults to 'int'
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c: In function 'ISR':
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:10: warning: type of 'TIMER0_OVF_vect' defaults to 'int'
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:11: warning: implicit declaration of function '__timer_overflowService'
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:11: error: 'pgm_Timers' undeclared (first use in this function)
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:11: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:11: error: for each function it appears in.)
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c: At top level:
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:13: warning: return type defaults to 'int'
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:13: error: redefinition of 'ISR'
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:10: error: previous definition of 'ISR' was here
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:13: warning: type of 'TIMER1_OVF_vect' defaults to 'int'
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:14: error: 'pgm_Timers' undeclared (first use in this function)
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c: At top level:
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:16: warning: return type defaults to 'int'
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:16: error: redefinition of 'ISR'
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:10: error: previous definition of 'ISR' was here
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:16: warning: type of 'TIMER2_OVF_vect' defaults to 'int'
lib/opt_TimerOverflow.c:17: error: 'pgm_Timers' undeclared (first use in this function)
avr-gcc: Lib/Webbot: No such file or directory
avr-gcc: Lib_Library/WebbotLib: No such file or directory
avr-gcc: v2/2.07: No such file or directory
make: *** [lib/opt_TimerOverflow.o] Error 1
Build failed with 22 errors and 8 warnings...

If i use the original example C file generated should it compile and work on the robot? eg. run the attached the devices etc.

I have a feeling that the problems I am having are due to the way in which I have the files placed and linked in with project designer. I have a file in 'my documents' with all files related to Webbot lib. Withing this file I have a file containing all of the files using webbot lib down loader. Is there a specific way I should have the files setup as to allow them to link into project designer correctly?

Cheers

Joker94

• Expert Roboticist
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 111
    • Webbot stuff
« Reply #225 on: September 10, 2011, 07:41:47 AM »
It looks as though its not finding the WebbotLib folder and hence cant find 'libdefs.h' which then gives you all the errors.

In AVRStudio go into Project | Configuration Options and on the 'General' tab make sure there is a tick against the option to use an External Makefile. If its not there then your project file is probably a hang over from Version 1 days. In which case exit AVRStudio and delete the '.aps' and '.apw' files in your project folder.

In Project Designer make sure that the field asking you about where WebbotLib is installed is correct, and if you deleted the AVRStudio files as described above then also make sure you tick the option to generate the AVRStudio file. Regen the code and try again.

-- edited as I hit submit by mistake --

« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 07:45:00 AM by Webbot »

Offline Joker94

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 26
« Reply #226 on: September 10, 2011, 07:59:59 AM »
I don't seem to have an .apw file.

the files that have been generated are
     -hardware.h
     -make file
     -Avr studio file (aps)
     -AWS file
     -C file

Before hand it seems as though it was generated using version 2.07, and the 'use external make file' was selected.

• Expert Roboticist
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 111
    • Webbot stuff
« Reply #227 on: September 10, 2011, 08:12:25 AM »
My bad - I meant aws rather than apw.

I'm wondering if its down to the usual spaces in fonlder names issue. Open the generated makefile and at about line 17 you will see something like:-
Code: [Select]
# The library where WebbotLib is installed
WEBBOT    = ../../..

# The library to link against
WEBBOT_LIB = $(WEBBOT)/libWebbot-ATmega328P.a

Whats the contents of your WEBBOT variable?

Offline Joker94

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 26
« Reply #228 on: September 10, 2011, 07:00:33 PM »
@Webbot, you got it, it was a space in a folder name. For some reason there was a score between the under score and lib
('Webbot_ Lib'). once this was fixed it all compiled as it should.

Thanks very much for your help Webbot, now can get on and use your library in all of my projects!!

• Expert Roboticist
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 111
    • Webbot stuff
« Reply #229 on: October 14, 2011, 08:10:05 AM »
New release of WebbotLib Version 1.35 and 2.08.  See http://webbot.org.uk/iPoint/35.page.

Mainly bug fixes- but also includes a DCM class for use by AHRS systems. There are 3 example projects for the different SparkFun Razor boards available for download at: http://webbot.org.uk/iPoint/49.page

Offline Gertlex

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 24
    • Index of Oddities
« Reply #230 on: October 14, 2011, 06:13:18 PM »
Thanks for fixing project designer's motor driver 5V supply problem, too :)
I

Offline Crunchy Theory

• Helpful? 0
  • "Well great is ok, but amazing would be great."
« Reply #231 on: November 06, 2011, 06:04:35 PM »
I'm getting the following error when I try to run the ProjectDesigner-generated makefile using both webbotlib 1.35 and 2.08:

make: *** No rule to make target `../webbotlibV1/1.35/libWebbot-ATmega328P.a', needed by `CR2.elf'.  Stop.

I used WebbotDownloader to install ProjectDesigner and both webbotlibs, and touched none of the files after they were generated, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Here's what I think is the relevant part of the makefile (let me know if it's insufficient):

# The library where WebbotLib is installed
WEBBOT         = ../webbotlibV1/1.35

# The library to link against
WEBBOT_LIB = $(WEBBOT)/libWebbot-ATmega328P.a
The only way to top an upright screen, keyboard, and mouse is to eliminate the need for humans to touch a PC at all. Oh, hello there Mr. Robot... what would I like you to do, you ask?

• Expert Roboticist
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 111
    • Webbot stuff
« Reply #232 on: November 07, 2011, 08:27:45 AM »
The error is because the makefile cannot find the libWebbot-ATMega328P.a file at that location. I trust you are running the makefile from a command window and you have changed into the folder where your project is located (rather than running it from, say, Windows Explorer - whereby your current directory may be somewhat unknown).

Offline Gertlex

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 24
    • Index of Oddities
« Reply #233 on: December 03, 2011, 10:50:07 AM »
Hey Webbot,
You have at least two of the Sharp IR range finder libraries mixed up.  http://webbot.org.uk/WebbotLibDocs/34542.html

The GPD12 is a 4-30cm range sensor, and the GPY0A21YK is a 10-80 cm sensor.  I bought the later, and the former's value is given by Pololu. http://www.pololu.com/search/compare/79

You even have a comment in the A21YK's code: // The following data looks wrong

Thanks!
I

• Expert Roboticist
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 111
    • Webbot stuff
« Reply #234 on: December 04, 2011, 01:59:46 PM »
Not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean that the WebbotLib documentation is wrong or that the code doesn't work?

Offline Gertlex

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 24
    • Index of Oddities
« Reply #235 on: December 04, 2011, 02:18:17 PM »
Ahh sorry, definitely wasn't my clearest post, there.

The documentation definitely disagrees with Pololu and my own experience.  The code values defining the voltage/distance curves are also mixed up between wrong, I believe (e.g. in GPD12.c and GPY0A21YK.c).  The values in the code are swapped for those two sensors, I think.  My work around was to tell Project Designer that I was using the GPD12, rather than the GPY0A21YK.
I

Offline Gertlex

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 24
    • Index of Oddities
« Reply #236 on: December 08, 2011, 06:10:15 PM »
In the core.h docs, you have a small pair of typos.  For the interpolateU function, the examples use interpolate() instead of interpolateU()
http://webbot.org.uk/WebbotLibDocs2/47113.html
I

Offline Cristi_Neagu

• Robot Overlord
  • Helpful? 5
« Reply #237 on: December 15, 2011, 02:00:11 PM »
It's really impressive what this library is capable of, let alone what you can do with the project designer and, eventually, the IDE for it. It has effectively turned programming MCUs into a plug and play process (almost). So, I really got to ask Webbot this: Is there an icecube's chance in hell that you'll ever extend beyond ATmegas to something more powerful, like ARM Cortex? And I don't mean right now, but, you know, eventually...

From what I can tell, the main framework of the library should remain the same, only some low level stuff should be changed (like port addressing and stuff). You know this stuff better than I do.

Also, I know this has probably been asked before, but, I dunno... things change (I hope).

Thanks.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
« Reply #238 on: December 15, 2011, 09:01:26 PM »
Cristi_Neagu,
Webbot and I have talked about it several times. We agree that at some point the AVRs will become obsolete and we'll have to move on. But that's likely several more years in the future and there is no pressing demand for other chips at the moment.

Many of the ARMs and such are made to be fast with lots of memory and 'low' power usage, but they lack the I/O that us robotics people need. So at the moment it's more of a wait and see.

Offline Cristi_Neagu

• Robot Overlord
  • Helpful? 5
« Reply #239 on: December 16, 2011, 06:24:42 AM »
Well... I wouldn't say they have limited IO... It's really easy to find ARM boards with 40+ IO pins, and at a quick glance at STM's site, you could have a 72MHz MCU, with 1Mb of flash, 14 16bit timers (which translates to 35 PWM channels), 21 12bit ADC, 2 12bit DAC, with a grand total of 112 IO ports (this is the STM32103ZG). Of course, that's the top of the line, but the others aren't far behind.

Either way, this is beside the point. You guys make the products, so you decide when the time comes. Until then, keep up the great work :)

Thanks.

Get Your Ad Here

data_list