Author Topic: acceleration and deceleration according to mass  (Read 1361 times)

Offline blazes16Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
acceleration and deceleration according to mass
« on: March 05, 2013, 09:25:40 PM »
hi,
i am a university student that is having problem with one of my projects. my project is about the acceleration and deceleration of a input output machine. my lecturer asked me to do the coding for the so that any machine can use it. the problem is that i have very little experience in c code and the challenging part is that it acceleration and deceleration depends on d mass of the object. that means the speed should change according to the mass. i googled it and the one which came out is the sensors and nothing about the code that has been done but my lecturer says that such codes exist and sensors are just shortcuts. i really need help with this.

Offline jwatte

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 82
Re: acceleration and deceleration according to mass
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 01:45:22 AM »
The first thing you need help with is to clearly express what the requirements are for your problem. I have no idea what your problem is. Are you developing simulation code? Are you developing firmware for a sensor? Are you developing software for a controller that reads sensors?
What is the system you are developing for? What is the sensor you are developing for, if any? What are the exact parameters for the given inputs and expected outputs of the system you're supposed to develop?

Get Your Ad Here