Electronics > Electronics

Dongle help!!! PLS READ!!

(1/5) > >>

robotvisionary:
I Bought this dongle adapter for $40.00. But when i connected to my computer it doesnot show and the light is blinking wish suggest me that it thosnot have enough power. Is this true?

Adapter pic:
http://www.compusa.com.pr/products/product_info.asp?pfp=SEARCH&Ntt=serial+adapter&N=0&Dx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&D=serial+adapter&Pn=USB%5FSerial%5FPortable%5FAdapter&Ntk=All&product_code=309975&Pn=Serial_to_USB_Adapter

Also if it does not work can you tell me of another one. Preferably in compusa or radioshack.

KambeiX:
try to connect it to another computer. It must be an issue of your usb port rather than the adapter itself, but if you can't make it work in another computer, then the adapter could be having problems.

Kohanbash:
Have you installed the drivers/software for it?

Dosbomber:
Are you connecting it to a primary USB port on your system, or a USB port on another USB device, such as a keyboard?  Some of those keyboards with USB ports built in can't provide full power to additional devices.  The Logitech G15, for example.

robotvisionary:
N i am connecting it to the hi speed port in the computer and i have tried at least 5 computers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version