Author Topic: Flowarm  (Read 1646 times)

Offline nic6911Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Flowarm
« on: September 10, 2011, 02:18:50 PM »
Hi.
I have a robot arm that i am controlling with flowarm from lynxmotion. It works, but i cant get it to run a sequence. I press learn at the positions i want the arm to go to, and i can step trough them, and the arm moves. But if i press play nothing happens. I have tried to set it to infinite loops, nothing happens.. i have pressed every damn button but nothing happens.. i can still step through the sequence and record a new one, but it just won't play it..

Can anyone give me a hint? I am running windows 7 64bit, and it doesn't matter if i run the application as admin...

regards Nic

Offline KurtEck

• Robot Overlord
  • Helpful? 12
Re: Flowarm
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 08:00:32 AM »
Hi Nic,

You should post this up on the Lynxmotion forum under Flowstone... That is where Devon who did Flowarm looks for messages.  Sometime I should probably setup my AL5D arm, which was mounted on a rover and try out some of this stuff.

I did download Flowarm, and ran it without an ARM.  It looked to me, that you could create a sequence, by moving the Arm to a location and hit the learn button, move it to another location, hit the Learn again... Then once you have all of the moves in you can hit the play button.   At least that is what it looked like when I tried it without the arm...

Kurt

Offline nic6911Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Re: Flowarm
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 08:31:30 AM »
Thank's i will try that.
Yeah, I also have moved the arm around pressing learn. And it saves the sequence allright, i can step through it. But if i press play nothing happens.. It doesn't play the sequence...

Get Your Ad Here

data_list