go away spammer

Author Topic: Help with finding free videos on microcontrollers  (Read 2222 times)

Offline zman35Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Help with finding free videos on microcontrollers
« on: November 03, 2010, 08:54:43 PM »
Hi everybody. Im trying to find video tutorials online about programming microcontrollers in C, embedded systems. I looked on youtube and there are some but most of what I found is on the PIC microcontroller. What Im using is the Basic Atom Pro 28. I dont have that much experience in C language so should I first find a tutorial on this. Then maybe from there find a tutorial on embedded systems. I do have the data sheets for the Basic Atom Pro. If youtube is my best bet does anybody have any good ideas on what to search for and see what comes up. I know youtube does have tutorials from different university courses (i.e. computer science or computer software). Im just trying to combine these ideas and find something online.
Thanks.

Offline bhsmith

• Helpful? 0
Re: Help with finding free videos on microcontrollers
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 02:58:29 PM »
If you can't find the videos that you need, there are plenty of source code that can be found.  You may be able to find the specific source code to the specific microcontroller and sensors or other attachments you may be using.  What controller are you using?

Get Your Ad Here

data_list