Author Topic: Repeat Timer  (Read 1614 times)

Offline SilverMedalManTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Repeat Timer
« on: October 30, 2010, 06:59:11 AM »

In Aug 2009 a man called Shaka asked for help with an "REUK" designed Repeat Timer. "Soeren" supplied a fix to the original circuit which I have managed to make work. I note that Soeren wrote Shaka a new circuit which was apparently more sophisticated. Is there any chance that Soeren could ressurect this circuit as the link to "http://That.Homepage.dk/PDF/Long_Interval_Timer_02.PDF" does not seem to be available any more.

Thanks..

SMM

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
Re: Repeat Timer
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 04:31:20 PM »
Hi,

In Aug 2009 a man called Shaka asked for help with an "REUK" designed Repeat Timer. "Soeren" supplied a fix to the original circuit which I have managed to make work. I note that Soeren wrote Shaka a new circuit which was apparently more sophisticated. Is there any chance that Soeren could ressurect this circuit as the link to "http://That.Homepage.dk/PDF/Long_Interval_Timer_02.PDF" does not seem to be available any more.
I haven't the foggiest idea why it didn't work (got a 404 as well). I logged into the server and could fetch the entire file. Checked it and re-uploaded it over the "old" one and got more 404. Changed the file name and that finally did it.

Here it is with the name changed
And here is the first version that has a CMOS output circuit as well.
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Offline SilverMedalManTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Re: Repeat Timer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 11:28:20 PM »

Thanks Soeren. Much appreciated.

Regards

SMM

Get Your Ad Here

data_list