go away spammer

Author Topic: Hydraulic Robots  (Read 1639 times)

Offline spimecaTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Hydraulic Robots
« on: February 21, 2014, 08:52:01 AM »
Hello to all;

I'm sorry if i'm not in the right section, but i didn't know where to post.

I 'm here to get some information about hydraulic robots ( In general, and especially humanoids ) . Indeed, in the context of a final project license , we, my binomial and I find all the information about robots such as Big Dog, Petman.... You might tell me that the internet is full of informations, but some of this informations are not available ( cost , degree of freedom, mass " which varies from one site to another ." . ) .

I will give you a little further down the list of robots that we are obliged to study and present in two weeks, any help is welcome , thanking you in advance .

Points to consider are ( for each robot) : Release Date / Manufacturing / Marketing , Manufacturing Costs , Cost of research , cost of sale ( if available); Mass ; Positive & Negative points , Utility , degrees of freedom .

List of robots to study: LS3 , Atlas, Petman , Cheetah , Big Dog, Sand Flea, Rise , RHex , Little Dog, Sarcos .

We are aware that it will require a lot of time and work, and we thank you for every information you may provide to us .

Regards,
Spimeca .

Get Your Ad Here