go away spammer

Author Topic: Giant Robot! (Giant Spider-bot)  (Read 57376 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
Re: Giant Robot! (Giant Spider-bot)
« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2012, 02:08:59 AM »
It's been a long time, but he has finally released a video actually worth watching lol . . . I got tired of the long rants :-\

He is finally going to sell his little toy spider, and it looks pretty cool too. I'm thinking of getting one to hack . . . you know, autonomous and all . . .

Sneak Peak Greatest Toy in the Universe!

Offline Anoroc

• Helpful? 2
    • RabidSample.com
« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2012, 11:04:39 AM »
Check out JME's current giant "toy"version[/url] of the spider robot. Its been quite some time since he started, (and this thread began), but it looks like he's just found a smarter way to meet his GSR goal.

http://youtu.be/qmcRGSNJZQQ

I've been eyeing up those 3D printers for quite some time. But I think Ill just stick to my Router table, for now :P

Offline corrado33

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 11
« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2012, 02:49:37 PM »
It's been a long time, but he has finally released a video actually worth watching lol . . . I got tired of the long rants :-\

He is finally going to sell his little toy spider, and it looks pretty cool too. I'm thinking of getting one to hack . . . you know, autonomous and all . . .

Ahem:  If you watched all of the vids you'd know there is a port in the bot to interact with the MCU so it wouldn't be hard to hack.   8)

I'm guessing it's a programming port. 

At least, he mentioned it in the first vid he releases about his toy bots, but that was before the molds got made.  But those were pretty far into production so I'm guessing the port made it into the design. 

Offline corrado33

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 11
« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2012, 04:38:17 PM »
Asked him if the port was still there, he said it was so that's awesome!

On a side note, Jaimie has started working on the GRP again.  He's released 3 new videos, the last one he actually does some work.

Here's video 68, you should be able to find 69 and 70 easily enough.
Giant Robot Project Part 68 Rejuvenation

Get Your Ad Here

data_list