Author Topic: Which is the cheap and best Power driller (hand held one)?  (Read 1791 times)

Offline robokidsTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Which is the cheap and best Power driller (hand held one)?
« on: January 17, 2014, 01:19:23 AM »
Dear All,

I am new to robotics and I am from India. I would like to buy a electrical hand held driller which can be used for robot construction. Please suggest be a cheap and best mini driller for me to buy.

Thank you.

Offline jwatte

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 82
Re: Which is the cheap and best Power driller (hand held one)?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 12:26:45 PM »
What is best or cheapest at the Home Depot store in San Carlos, California, will not help you much in whatever city you're in in India.
Also, "best" and "cheapest" are typically mutually exclusive -- pick one!

If I were you, I would go to the store you'd shop from, and look at the cordless drills/screw drivers, and buy the one you think seems appropriate.
If you're doing mail order, then you can do the same research online from the store/stores you'd consider buying from.

Offline robokidsTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
Re: Which is the cheap and best Power driller (hand held one)?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 06:22:02 AM »
What is best or cheapest at the Home Depot store in San Carlos, California, will not help you much in whatever city you're in in India.
Also, "best" and "cheapest" are typically mutually exclusive -- pick one!

If I were you, I would go to the store you'd shop from, and look at the cordless drills/screw drivers, and buy the one you think seems appropriate.
If you're doing mail order, then you can do the same research online from the store/stores you'd consider buying from.

Thanks Jwatte. I already did that and I have one in mind.. better I will choose that to buy as you suggested.

Get Your Ad Here