General Misc > Robot Videos

how to embed YouTube videos

<< < (2/4) > >>

Admin:

--- Quote ---The member forum allows us to upload files for the tutorials so can the forum software allow us to upload images and then reference them simply in our own posts?
--- End quote ---
Yeap, I believe this will work. You will have to upload the image and post your post, then go back to it and modify it to do an inline image with the link of the attached image.

R.O.B. 2.0:
Can you embed Google videos?

Admin:
Nope. It was hard enough getting Youtube working :-\

I'd like to allow more video types, but unfortunately it requires a bit of coding . . . I'll probably revisit this towards the end of the year and see what modules are available.

hopslink:
Google Video Test

Two Robots Fightin'

TrickyNekro:
I don't know if anyone has noticed but since the forum upgrade there is no youtube icon...

And I have not succeed in getting the old method working...
But you can enter youtube vids as embedded flashes...

Simply hit the flash icon to get a:
--- Code: ---[flash=200,200][/flash]
--- End code ---
Then enter the embedding code from youtube like this

--- Code: ---<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q6De4WFcp6Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q6De4WFcp6Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
--- End code ---

And place it between the
--- Code: ---[flash=200,200][/flash]
--- End code ---

And it should be working...

Keep in mind that flash=200,200 is the width and height... Change them accordingly...

Edit... It also works without the flash so you don't meddle with width and height...
Just post the embedding code on youtube and the site would handle accordingly  8)

Best Regards, Lefteris
Greece

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version