go away spammer

Author Topic: New Jersey Hackerspace  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Half ShellTopic starter

• Robot Overlord
  • Helpful? 0
New Jersey Hackerspace
« on: October 08, 2009, 10:22:53 AM »
So one of the main reasons I haven't been posting lately is because I've been busy helping set up FUBARlabs, a central New Jersey hackerspace. We are setting up as a non profit organization. I'm posting this here because I thought some people here might be interested.

Don't know what a hackerspace is? We're a group that's dedicated to teaching the public about technical matters and providing resources and a space for people to work on DIY projects.  For you guys, who are all robo-nuts, you'd be able to bring in your robots, show them off, or bring in parts and use our resources to work on them.

Of course, if there is anyone here that is near central New Jersey that would like to jump in, please do! We're non profit and would love to have more people interested and coming in!

Contact me on AIM if you're interested, or check out our website at http://www.fubarlabs.com

We have a social meeting every Tuesday at 9pm and I teach a Python study group every 2nd and fourth wednesday of the month at 8pm.

Get Your Ad Here