General Misc > Misc

Evolution Robotics, ER1 Robot, and ERSP Thread.

<< < (28/30) > >>

Jconstable007:
Thank you Gabriel for the access, much appreciate it

Just a reminder for all people that have developed new stuff with their ER1, please upload to Dropbox so the other members can try it out. If by any chance you don't have an invite to the Dropbox account, let me know and I will add you.

Thanks to all,
Gabriel.

Snode2:
Hey all,

My name is Snode2, and I'm working on a project over the summer that uses the ER1 robot, as well as some other modifications that include using other sensors such as motion sensors, light sensors, and others, as well as attaching a different webcam. I'm a high school student enrolled in some AP Computer Science courses, as well as some PLTW Engineering courses. I've been doing quite a bit of research, and I've found that a lot of the ER1 bots that have been built have used Player on Linux. I was wondering if there was a driver for Windows 7 at all, or even XP for that matter. Either one can work for the computer I would like to use with the ER1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
     Snode2

ER1enthusiast:
I'm interested in viewing the ER1 Drop Box.
You can PM me or email at [email protected]

Thanks!

bobnatale:
I would like to be added to the dropbox too!!  I have an ER1 in the basement that I am going to bring back to life.   Anyone still tinkering with them?

TankBoy:
Not sure how many folks are still working with the ER1, but I have a complete ER1 that I am willing to give away if anyone would like it. It includes the gripper arm, camera, power pack, expansion pack, and an extra sensor pack. I have all of the boxes, and imagine all of the software disks are in there.

I am cleaning out my attic and sending two decades of electronics to recycling. I goofed with the ER1 for a couple of years and then completely forgot about it. It was a lot of fun. When I rediscovered it a quick online search led me here, and before I send it to the scrap heap I thought I should do a quick search and see if anyone was still working with it.

It also has an NEC windows Tablet computer still attached to it - I have not fired it up, but have no reason to believe it would not still work. If you are interested, let me know - again - I am willing to give this all to a good home if anyone could make use of it - not trying to sell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version