go away spammer

Author Topic: EZ-Robot kit?  (Read 2371 times)

Offline roborobot123Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
EZ-Robot kit?
« on: March 28, 2012, 02:38:10 PM »
Hey guys. I've spent quite a bit of time poking around online as well as reading the forum and haven't really heard a ton about EZ-Robot's stuff - www.ez-robot.com. I am looking for a platform that won't require me to do programming in order to have a robot that can move around and track things etc.

Im no expert on robotics obviously so any input would help. Just looking for a good solid place to start. Any thoughts?

Offline joe61

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 16
Re: EZ-Robot kit?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 02:49:26 PM »
If you're looking for an alternative, take a look at http://www.webbot.org.uk/iPoint/30.page

Joe

Offline roborobot123Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 05:29:45 PM »
Thanks Joe. That looks interesting but definitely not as easy or full functioning as the EZ-Robot kit. Anyone else have any input into EZ-Robot. They seem like a new company so I just want to hear peoples feedback.

Offline joe61

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 16
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 05:34:01 PM »
Do you work for them by any chance? You're starting to sound a bit like a commercial.

Joe

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 06:23:14 PM »
Hi,

Do you work for them by any chance? You're starting to sound a bit like a commercial.
My thought exactly - funny that a rank beginner stumbles over something that new/young in the market, but didn't read the part about scripting and programming.

I can understand a startup company wanting to draw attention, but this method is disgusting and who'll trust a company that deceitful??

Get out of the bushes and write a plain old advert please.
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Get Your Ad Here

data_list