Author Topic: AI project idea..  (Read 1909 times)

Offline macbookTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
AI project idea..
« on: August 09, 2010, 02:28:57 AM »
Hey,
I am doing a project in AI and my aim is to implement learning algorithms and reflexes in a bot.
but I am not able to come up with a good idea on what kind of bot can i make?
I was thinking of making a path mapping bot but its too common... wanna make something different..  ;)
Plz give me some ideas as to where else can learning and reflexes be implemented in robots??
I'll be making a vehicle bot, so plz dont say build a humanoid.. :D

Offline blackbeard

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 4
Re: AI project idea..
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 07:02:08 AM »
Hey,
I am doing a project in AI and my aim is to implement learning algorithms and reflexes in a bot.
but I am not able to come up with a good idea on what kind of bot can i make?
I was thinking of making a path mapping bot but its too common... wanna make something different..  ;)
Plz give me some ideas as to where else can learning and reflexes be implemented in robots??
I'll be making a vehicle bot, so plz dont say build a humanoid.. :D

stationary robot arm maybe? you can do allot of things with a platform like that such as recognizing the difference between a cube and a rectangular prism or sorting things by color. something like one of these

http://www.robotshop.ca/arm-development-platforms-1.html

if you build a big enough platform you could mount it on it. that would give you allot of freedom to make your robot do some cool things!
"sure, you can test your combat robot on kittens... But all your going to do is make kitten juice"

First step: Build androids with AI
Next step: Give them vaginas

Get Your Ad Here

data_list