Software > Software

need help, down to the wire

(1/1)

maverick monk:
ok, im down to 10 days to finish this robot, I dont have the fancy plug for my sharp ir range finder, which wires get soldered to which pads? (pics helpfull)

can any of the didgital outs be used to do simple high/low commands?

what do i need to code to make a servo check 60 degrees to the left and right? all the code i found on arduino confused the hell outa me

btw im using the arduino usb board

bulkhead:
Which sharp IR is this?  Check the data sheet for the wiring.  It is most likely GND, +5V, then the signal (maybe not in that order). 

To make the servo go 60 degrees in either direction, you would probably have to "guess and check" or find some way to test for the certain "PWM values" that correspond with the 60 degrees left/right positions.  Then you would want to command the servo to move to that position, have some sort of delay to allow the servo to move, then read the sharp IR (if that's what you're using the servo for).  If you want it to scan you could use a loop that slowly ramps the PWM value from the left position to the right position.

maverick monk:
WOOT! electronics mounted,(all but the IR) and i got the board programmed so the thing goes forward at half speed(on 20ms off 20ms)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version