go away spammer

Author Topic: need help for building robot  (Read 1805 times)

Offline nagiramadanTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
need help for building robot
« on: August 20, 2011, 10:56:07 PM »
hi...
iam an engineer in computer and system department.. in the last year.iam in my way to graduation project.. so i choose to make robot based on vision but the main function didn't decide yet it may have two arms with grabber ...i know microcontroller(pic) , some electronics and some programing language such vb.net and c# and java and sure c for micro.i learned image processing using matlab.
i search for something to help me in my robot i found alot really.i found subject about cloud robotics if anyone hear about that. but i don't know how they control robot.they use motherboard and ethernet and other use android.and i found something seem to be useful ROS(robot operating system) .but i don't know how to use these things to control robot. i know pic isn't good to do vision process.so i don't know what i use .i want to use something like motherboard or android and using also ROS.
i hope any one tell me how to start and use these things to control and also connecting robot to pc..

Offline 123laurens

• Helpful? 0
Re: need help for building robot
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 12:11:56 AM »
Not experienced with microcontrollers
need commputer vision
good with computers.

Use roborealm, i guess. Computer based image processing for robotics. Put a netbook on a set o weels and buy some usb servo thingy, and buy roborealm.

Get Your Ad Here