Electronics > Electronics

Connecting 6V Battery For Servos to Iteaduino

<< < (2/3) > >>

SUTO the G:
I can connect it this way? And 9V battery to the barrel Jack connector! And I am good to go?

newInRobotics:

--- Quote from: SUTO the G on March 06, 2013, 11:07:53 PM ---I can connect it this way? And 9V battery to the barrel Jack connector! And I am good to go?

--- End quote ---
Just check the datasheet. From the picture one cannot possibly tell power rating of the bus. yes, 9V can go to barrel connector.

SUTO the G:
From this datasheet how can I tell the power rating of the bus? (All I see is a +)
ftp://imall.iteadstudio.com/IM120411008_Iteaduino_v2.2/Document/DS_IM120411008_Iteaduino.pdf

newInRobotics:
OK, so apparently datasheet does not state bus power rating, nor if it's regulated or unregulated bus, in other words - this datasheet is sugar honey ice tea. One way to get an idea is to simply try to track where bus traces are going (if possible), if S goes straight to barrel connector, then it means it is not regulated voltage. If it goes to regulator then, it is regulated voltage and power rating can be determined by the regulator part number (if visible). The easiest way, probably, would be to build Your own power bus on a separate board.

SUTO the G:
From this schematic can we figure it out? ftp://imall.iteadstudio.com/IM120411008_Iteaduino_v2.2/Document/SCH_IM120411008_Iteaduino.pdf
I am not very good at reading(understanding) schematics :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version