Author Topic: Parallax GPS  (Read 2787 times)

Offline santiagoTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
Parallax GPS
« on: August 17, 2007, 02:06:34 AM »
Does anybody know how i can use the Parallax GPS navigate from one way point to another.

has anybody done it with the Parallax GPS on a basic stamp2? the guys at parallax always tell me to look at darpa challenge.

i need some help in the Pbasic programing to controll the mobilebot via GPS.

the documentation that parallax.com provides is good only if you want to know or see the features of the Parallax GPS throgh the Pbasic software.

I need to find out how can i program waypoint through this Parallax Gps. and program the basic stamp2 to navigate via this way points or whatever.

I have two new Parallax GPS and if i can figure this out i'am going to sell them for a good price (they were given to me-brand new).

i've seen it done with the basic stamp 2 with pbasic programming ofcourse but they were using the gemain Gps to map out the way point for the robot to navigate (http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~weg22/gpsEmaxx/gpsEmaxx.html).
please help.

thanks for yas help.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
Re: Parallax GPS
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 12:02:43 AM »
I don't quite understand where you are stuck . . . so you already have the GPS giving your microcontroller data, but you don't know how to move your robot to waypoints given the current location?

Or you haven't even started wiring/programming anything up?

We need to know how much effort you put into it, and what you have so far, to help you from there :P

Get Your Ad Here

data_list