go away spammer

Author Topic: HRP-4C HONDA'S GIRL HUMANOID ON "MARS ONE" PROJECT  (Read 16950 times)

Offline Dragon972Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
HRP-4C HONDA'S GIRL HUMANOID ON "MARS ONE" PROJECT
« on: May 17, 2013, 03:22:08 PM »
Hi everybody i'm new on this forum:-[ (very cool ^^ ) 
I Very like robot and space exploration so i decide to make a video to promote a new vision of space exploration
HUMANOID ROBOTS, i choose HRP-4C because i really want to see the first human cute face on Mars because human travel is impossible ... 

"JAXA" "NASA" AND "HONDA" Have to watch that video HRP-4C on MARS it's the true futur of Mars exploration, straight and concrete program,Real Mars One Humanoid mission

HRP4C 2.0 ON MARS PROGRAM

« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 05:43:55 PM by Dragon972 »

Offline newInRobotics

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 48
  • N.I.R.
Re: HRP-4C HONDA'S GIRL HUMANOID ON "MARS ONE" PROJECT
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 03:07:14 AM »
[...] because human travel is impossible ...
Why exactly human travel is impossible? ;D
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian W

Offline Dragon972Topic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 08:59:22 PM »
[...] because human travel is impossible ...
Why exactly human travel is impossible? ;D

A lot of people talk about "Human" Mars travel, but the only project plan to land human on Mars is "Mars One"
and i think it's not a very serious program because "no budget , too much problems not solved, no return for the futur astronauts etc... "

HRP-4C concept skin

bikini concept skin

actroid dress

original photo

« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 05:46:00 PM by Dragon972 »

Offline newInRobotics

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 48
  • N.I.R.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 02:17:37 AM »
A lot of people talk about "Human" Mars travel, but the only project plan to land human on Mars is "Mars One"
and i think it's not a very serious program because "no budget , too much problems not solved, no return for the futur astronauts etc... "
"Mars One" is the first planed project, however not the last one. Like with America - more and more nations will want to invest in colonizing new land, even though this land is in another planet. Plus, they are actually planing to fund this project via media - which is not a very bad idea. As for unsolved problems - they always exist and they get solved eventually, it's not like they are planning a launch tomorrow. No return trip is not a problem, as the aim is to colonize another planet - not to go on a sightseeing tour and come back home. Again, same as with America - many people who left to colonize new land stayed there permanently. If people actually manage to colonize Mars - it won't take very long to expand to a level where return travel becomes an option.

My question is: What would be the use of female humanoid in bikini in Mars?  ;D
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian W

Offline jwatte

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 82
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 10:52:34 AM »
What would be the use of female humanoid in bikini in Mars?

As a model for the marketing brochure, so the "sandy beaches of Mars" actually have someone sunbathing on them, without dying from exposure.

Get Your Ad Here

data_list