Author Topic: My Robotic Learning Curve on YouTube  (Read 2748 times)

Offline RobDTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
My Robotic Learning Curve on YouTube
« on: May 25, 2008, 07:12:43 PM »
Hi all!  Noob here... I'm posting my steep learning curve on YouTube along with the source code to my projects - kind of like a blog.  Probably along the lines of very basic stuff for most of you, but it's free source code that you can see work on video  ;D

I'm only posting finished and working code that I've come up with on my own.  If I borrow things I will note it in the comments.  I'm really starting at the lowest level but I'm learning quite a bit and it's been great fun...I'm about two projects behind on the web posts already  :D  If you notice anything in the code that could be tweaked or could be more efficient I'm always ready to hear about it.  It's all very heavily commented so it should be easy to read. 

Thanks for the great info here.  Really an awesome website!!

Regards
Rob
http://www.youtube.com/rob0t32

Offline BANE

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 4
  • E=roboticsC^2
Re: My Robotic Learning Curve on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 05:29:57 AM »
nice, what microcontroller did you have?

Bane

Offline RobDTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
Re: My Robotic Learning Curve on YouTube
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 08:54:24 AM »
Thanks!

I was using a 16F84A (I have a tube of ten that I've had lying around for a while).  I just recently acquired 2 16F628A's, one 16F627, and three PICAXE-08M's to play with.  I use a Velleman K8048 to load them.  I've been using notepad....but I just downloaded MPLAB a couple weeks ago and it's been awesome for debugging. 

I'd like to check out the ZX series of microcontrollers someday.   

Get Your Ad Here

data_list