Mechanics and Construction > Mechanics and Construction

CAD of new Robot (need help)

(1/4) > >>

creedcradle:
This is just the CAD of the chassis, simple enough...Target Date of accomplishment will be on December..

Later i will add: the RF receiver, sensor for for obstacle avoidance, ground contact sensor, and temperature sensor.. and if my pocket would be kind.. i will add a camera on this robot..

TOp view:

Trimetric view:

Isometric view:

Dynamic view:

Soon i will post the schematic but i will post no source codes..  i will do this robot without any microcontroller involved...

Steve Joblin:
why no microcontroller?  Is it just for the "challange" factor?

Your CAD's are nice, but one thing that always frustrates me with these is that there are no measurements... how big/small will it be?

creedcradle:

--- Quote from: Steve Joblin on October 20, 2007, 07:43:44 AM ---why no microcontroller?  Is it just for the "challange" factor?

--- End quote ---

yes. i cant find a reason why use microcontroller when the tasks of the bot are simple.

--- Quote from: Steve Joblin on October 20, 2007, 07:43:44 AM ---
Your CAD's are nice, but one thing that always frustrates me with these is that there are no measurements... how big/small will it be?

--- End quote ---

I have the complete measurements for this CAD bot. i will post it later... im trying to figure out how to shrink the file. the entire sheet would occupy a big space..

paulstreats:
how will your robot react with the temperature sensor?. Will it go towards hot/cold spots.

creedcradle:
@paulstreats

my bot should move away from hot spots. of course, the wheels will melt if the bot would go into the hot spot.. :D

im still trying to evaluate the melting point of the materials that i will be using..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version