Mechanics and Construction > Mechanics and Construction

Product developement

(1/2) > >>

DrekarWulfsige:
Hello,

First of all I dont know much about robotics nor programming nor mechanics, but I have come up with a viable way to produce something amazing and this post here is me fishing to see if anyone else would be interested in trying to make it happen. let's call it looking for like minded people.

Now I know you all probably have heard of this Kuratas mecha, I am only  naming it to give an idea of what I am proposing. The goal would be to produce a prototype of a real operable mech, with the goal of not just fun and enjoyment, but applicable in all of the fields.

I have done some market research and I have found that there are out there many technologies that would in the end allow us to build a real working prototype. All that is required of us is to bring all the different technologies together into one mech and make it work.

so in conclusion, I am not looking to invent new technology, but instead I want to create new product for the market that I see would prosper in few years.

I will try to answer to any questions you might have so please do ask them.

newInRobotics:

--- Quote from: DrekarWulfsige on March 20, 2013, 02:08:56 AM ---Now I know you all probably have heard of this Kuratas mecha, I am only  naming it to give an idea of what I am proposing. The goal would be to produce a prototype of a real operable mech [...]
--- End quote ---
So what exactly are You proposing? Is it to build Kuratas mech clone?  ???

--- Quote from: DrekarWulfsige on March 20, 2013, 02:08:56 AM ---[...] with the goal of not just fun and enjoyment, but applicable in all of the fields.
--- End quote ---
All fields? Like changing diapers, cutting grass, washing dishes, giving a haircut, selling kebabs, fixing cars, etc... Everyone would be happy to have 13-foot 4.4 ton heavily armed $1.35 million robot trimming their hedge or walking their dog ;D

--- Quote from: DrekarWulfsige on March 20, 2013, 02:08:56 AM ---I have done some market research and I have found that there are out there many technologies that would in the end allow us to build a real working prototype. All that is required of us is to bring all the different technologies together into one mech and make it work.
--- End quote ---
They already did and called it Kuratas mech  :)

--- Quote from: DrekarWulfsige on March 20, 2013, 02:08:56 AM ---so in conclusion, I am not looking to invent new technology, but instead I want to create new product for the market that I see would prosper in few years.
--- End quote ---
I think many people would be interested in collaboration as long as You are willing to finance the project  ;) And also, in what ways do You see it prosper in the future?  :)

jwatte:

--- Quote ---Everyone would be happy to have 13-foot 4.4 ton heavily armed $1.35 million robot trimming their hedge or walking their dog.
--- End quote ---

I certainly would :-)

When it comes to project success, there are four main things needed:

- Experience
- Leadership
- Expertise
- Resources

Which of those four parts to you see yourself contributing to, and what track record do you have within those areas?

Gertlex:
You're going to use solar cells for power, right?

Azraels:
I think he is saying he has all the financial resources, he just needs someone to build it ;D

Send me the money and I will get started right away!  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version