go away spammer

Author Topic: 'Fantastic Contraption' game for Ipod Touch!  (Read 3522 times)

Offline Metal Slug 2Topic starter

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 11
'Fantastic Contraption' game for Ipod Touch!
« on: February 23, 2009, 12:01:21 AM »
Many of you know of the Game 'Fantastic Contraption', that fun physics game where your goal is to get all balls into a certain area.

http://fantasticcontraption.com/

It is now available for the Ipod Touch/Iphone ;D....just to let you guys know....(but it does cost $4.99)...

Offline DC-Electronics

• Helpful? 1
Re: 'Fantastic Contraption' game for Ipod Touch!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 05:20:40 PM »
That thing is taking over the world, 1 flash game at a time.
Motors and Electronics at a great price :)
Had to close my ebay store due to ebay shenanigans :(

Offline Metal Slug 2Topic starter

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 11
Re: 'Fantastic Contraption' game for Ipod Touch!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 07:47:15 PM »
I somewhat agree.  Its useful for just about everything if you think about it.  movies, music, games, homework etc.  If you have an Iphone, you get many more features such as the internet etc.
What I found really nice about my ipod touch is that i was able to get a free graphing calculator out of it.  Instead of eventualy having to buy a $150 graphing calc.  My ipod does it for me. =).  The graphing calcs for the ipod touch are also very amazing.  You can plot graphs in two/three dimentions and rotate them easily at the slide of your finger and find for axample a coresponding y-coordinate based upon an x-coordinate you have on some equation.  (they also look very neat and crisp and are colourful!, unlike classic graphing calc's which ar very pixelized)

Get Your Ad Here