go away spammer

Author Topic: is it a line following code???????  (Read 1741 times)

Offline subhechhaTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
is it a line following code???????
« on: January 23, 2012, 04:52:21 AM »
hello.............i herewith attached a program written myself on line following ....though it's showing error free but don't know whether will it help out  to run bot.....anyway m using atmega16 n avr studio4.14 as compiler......it's for three ir sensors.

please let me know the practical problems which will ultimate give a perfect code..........

Offline newInRobotics

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 48
  • N.I.R.
Re: is it a line following code???????
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 05:13:16 AM »
Hi,

my advise is to use _delay_() functions from <util/delay.h> library instead of Your own and use -Os (optimise for size) option under compiler settings. That way all delay loops are nicely compacted.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian W

Offline subhechhaTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 09:03:03 AM »
thanks a lot.....i fed this code into the microprocessor but unfortunately not helping out bot to move. :( ......what can be the real fault in it???   kindly let me know the fault..........

Offline newInRobotics

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 48
  • N.I.R.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 12:15:26 PM »
Hi again,

i herewith attached a program written myself on line following
If You wrote it Yourself, why in subject do You ask:
Quote from: subhechha
is it a line following code???????
If You wrote it - You should know better.

Another thing - Your code is a mess. If You want someone to have a look at it, make it neat and clean, then post it using [code]your code[/code] and not as an attachment; people will not be bothered to download it.

Don't hope someone else to debug whole code for You. We do not have system setup You have, neither enough time, hence it is not feasible. Do some work Yourself and if still not successfull, ask specific questions and not: "can someone please have a look at my code and tell me what is wrong with it?".You have to clearly explain what You expect from specific function and what You get, only then we will be able to help.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian W

Get Your Ad Here

data_list