Author Topic: Blackfin Special  (Read 3950 times)

Offline airman00Topic starter

• Contest Winner
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 21
  • narobo.com
    • Narobo.com - Mechatronics and related
Blackfin Special
« on: July 16, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »
OK so I know one of the people on the forum works by Surveyor Corp. I want to know maybe if I can get a small discount on a Blackfin camera since I am an active SoR member?    ;)   ;)

Thanks,
Eric

EDIT: Btw I plan to use it for a couple robotics competitions with my school robotics team , maybe I can get a discount based on that? ( or donation , that would be the best)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 08:28:44 PM by airman00 »
Check out the Roboduino, Arduino-compatible board!

Link: http://curiousinventor.com/kits/roboduino

www.Narobo.com

Offline hgordon

• Expert Roboticist
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 7
    • Surveyor Robotics Journal
Re: Blackfin Special
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 08:27:43 AM »
If this is a project for school or university, we can provide a 10% discount.  Also, for SoR users with Axon, we are including a circuit board with 3.3V regulator that is used to mount the SRV-1 Blackfin at no additional cost (this is worth about $20).

If you place an order through the Surveyor website, just make a note about the discounts and additional circuit board.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 08:28:52 AM by hgordon »
Surveyor Corporation
  www.surveyor.com

Offline airman00Topic starter

• Contest Winner
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 21
  • narobo.com
    • Narobo.com - Mechatronics and related
Re: Blackfin Special
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 09:10:52 AM »
If this is a project for school or university, we can provide a 10% discount.  Also, for SoR users with Axon, we are including a circuit board with 3.3V regulator that is used to mount the SRV-1 Blackfin at no additional cost (this is worth about $20).

If you place an order through the Surveyor website, just make a note about the discounts and additional circuit board.

yey

I fit all those categories!!!

thanks !!!
Right now I'm in the planning stage for the robot. Expect an order later in August or perhaps in September when the school year starts.
Check out the Roboduino, Arduino-compatible board!

Link: http://curiousinventor.com/kits/roboduino

www.Narobo.com

Get Your Ad Here