Author Topic: FREE Customized within your specifications: DECALS / STICKERS for your ROBOT (S)  (Read 5224 times)

Offline tpi008Topic starter

• Helpful? 0
With the permission from ADMIN of SOC. of Robos.

Hi,

I am a freelance graphic artist..

First off for promotional purposes, I am giving out FREE samples of customized decals.
I will also trade my services/products to anyone who would like to offer to trade me robot parts, related materials & resources.

Sample is maximum of 5" x 5" Inches in size. One per user.
Click below for FREE sample. Just contact me via SKYPE and notify me of your request and let me know where you are coming from.
FREE SAMPLE
I would like to offer Soc. of Robos. community my certified expertise Graphic Design service in which I will provide you with with VINYL DECALS / STICKERS products!
Imagine how much better and enhanced your robot will look by placing customized VINYL DECALS / STICKERS on your robot(s)!

What I am offering:

Customized die cut vinyl decals OR printed customized Stickers (with weather proof protection layer for long life longevity) based on your specifications.
I can provide you with samples or examples of these services/products I offer.

The decals/stickers can be anything you want it to be.. Your own logo or an existing logo can added and placed on the surface of your robot. I can make pin stripes or graphics based on how you want it to look like.

This is your robot without decals/logos/stickers:

This is your robot with decals/logos/stickers:

This is your robot with your own custom designed decals/logos/stickers:

Got the Picture?

I am an established eBay seller and have 100% positive feedbacks.
We can make a deal inside or outside of eBay, that's up to you.

eBay item sample:
FREE SAMPLE

If you have any interests, want to claim your FREE decal or have questions regarding my services and products please PM (Contact) me.
You can reach me by chatting/calling me via Skype, my user ID is trance_productions_inc
or you can click here to open up a chat window to communicate directly to me by chatting or calling me and speaking with me directly.
I prefer you talk to me in chat room first before calling me. There's a call button in the chat room you can access to call me. Here is the link to the chat room.

Skype me

I will update this post with more information later. Looking forward to hearing from you all!
 ;D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 06:19:36 PM by tpi008 »

Offline DC-Electronics

• Helpful? 1
Looks like I have started a trend lol :)

That just means lots of free stuff for the SOR community :D
Motors and Electronics at a great price :)
Had to close my ebay store due to ebay shenanigans :(

• Helpful? 0
My list of parts I'm selling and willing to trade.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 12:57:19 AM »
List
-----

1 - Unlimited custom design decals/stickers
2 - 120V - Eureka Motors
3 - Red laser units. w/ Adhesive Mount

list will be updated periodically

Offline ed1380

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 3
maybe we could get a for sale/wanting to buy/trade section on the forum
Problems making the $50 robot circuit board?
click here. http://www.societyofrobots.com/robotforum/index.php?topic=3292.msg25198#msg25198

Offline cooldog

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 4
  • be nice to nerds, one day they will be your boss
admin would lose money if the people that advertise on the side found out
robot will rule the world and i will be building them
-admin

favorite web sites
http://www.societyofrobots.com/
http://www.instructables.com/

Offline airman00

• Contest Winner
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 21
  • narobo.com
    • Narobo.com - Mechatronics and related
Re: My list of parts I'm selling and willing to trade.
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 06:50:54 AM »
Red laser units. w/ Adhesive Mount

any pictures or links?
Check out the Roboduino, Arduino-compatible board!

Link: http://curiousinventor.com/kits/roboduino

www.Narobo.com

• Helpful? 0
Re: My list of parts I'm selling and willing to trade.
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 01:34:07 PM »
Yes... I have em up for sale on ebay. These laser units originally are used for garage parking guide. It comes with a power adapter, a power bulb socket adapter, laser mount (adhesive) & the laser unit. So basically it's just not the laset unit. Laser unit is connected to the power adapter and has wires running from it. here is the example link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320234576622

I have a bunch of units that have defective mounts and buttons, however the laser still works. the problem was just the mechanical issues and defects rel;ated to the button or the mounts. I can let these laser units go for cheaper than the one's that aren't defective. Defective meaning the mount is unable to hold down the lasers button. However with modification or the press of your thumb or a switch added to the laser will make the laser work. the main problem is the mount not being able to hold down the lasers button. I'll let em go for 10 bucks each. or trade for parts.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Red laser units. w/ Adhesive Mount

any pictures or links?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 01:38:48 PM by tpi008 »

• Helpful? 0

thats a great idea!...all the forums have it. i don't know why this forum doesn't. it can bring more traffic as well... but i just want to say that where there's a sale / want / trade section there should have a section in conjunction called "members feedback" particularly speaking for buy / sell / trading purposes.

Offline airman00

• Contest Winner
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 21
  • narobo.com
    • Narobo.com - Mechatronics and related

thats a great idea!...all the forums have it. i don't know why this forum doesn't. it can bring more traffic as well... but i just want to say that where there's a sale / want / trade section there should have a section in conjunction called "members feedback" particularly speaking for buy / sell / trading purposes.

I like it

BUT we would have to allow only trusted members there......
Check out the Roboduino, Arduino-compatible board!

Link: http://curiousinventor.com/kits/roboduino

www.Narobo.com

• Helpful? 0

I like it

BUT we would have to allow only trusted members there......

totally agree with that. and i have nothing against that because i can be trusted. i'm a 100% positive feedback ebayer.

i'm willing to sign for a petition if everyone wants to make a request.

• Helpful? 0

i don't see how admin would lost money.. he's offering advertisement for companies/corporate with storefronts and such. this is for the individual users. if he allows the trade forum, it would attract more people and then bring him more business in the banner advertising business as well. more users means good for the forum.

Offline frank26080115

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 2

Yea because Dimension Engineering, ACME, and Trossen are really competitive in the sticker decal industry.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
tpi008, I like the images. Can you post real life images of your product on something?

thats a great idea!...all the forums have it. i don't know why this forum doesn't. it can bring more traffic as well
Adding sections in the forum has been discussed several times already: a competition section, $50 Robot section, and a sellers/buyers section.

The conclusion reached each time is that its better to not divide everything up too much, and keep things minimal. This is what the misc section is for.

For serious companies, $20/month is nothing. Selling a single robot item typically would make up the return on investment. Plus, they get my 'admin approved/trusted' seal. And they get their ads on almost every forum page ;D

• Helpful? 0
tpi008, I like the images. Can you post real life images of your product on something?

Yes, I can absolutely do that. Here are some examples of my finished products on a mirror somehwere in my house. Live shot will have today's date captured in the image. I will let the pictures describe how it looks for itself.
Group examples - With Flash

Group examples - Without Flash

Bruce Lee Dragon Punch - With Flash (This example has a VINYL CUT DECAL of Bruce LEE's Dragon Punch & Dragon, on this chest is placed with a Printed Sticker Decal of a Happy Face. (The sticker itself is a specially made vinyl material made to be printed on, normal vinyl cannot be printed on. The ink will run. The vinyl has a transparent thin layer of weather resistant cover, which makes everything looks SHINY BLING BLING.))

Bruce Lee Dragon Punch - Without Flash

Keropi - Without Flash

Keropi - With Flash (Printed on special printable vinyl material)

Flags & County Seal - Without Flash (Printed on special printable vinyl material)

Flags & County Seal - With Flash

« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 04:26:32 PM by tpi008 »

• Helpful? 0
I've posted new decals up. Feel free to look. Remember guys, I do custom design decals too.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcreativeQ5ffx

Get Your Ad Here

data_list