Author Topic: What a total nightmare  (Read 2466 times)

Offline kozrakTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
What a total nightmare
« on: May 05, 2012, 03:29:26 PM »
you would think i was trying to get into my bank details a;; this checking to see if i am a person or not ,
took me 30 mins to get this far and now i see the same thing below just to post a note , are you all for real?
right to start with i am a disabled person that is house bound ,
and it looks like i may have started a incentive to put seeing hearing talking moving robots everywhere , to you its called a telecomferencing unit, i see the robots ava and any robots that does this type of thing but i thinking prehaps a new robot will be better for this incentive,
so is there anyone out there that has a robot design to fit the job which is a robot that a disabled person can link to and use it to walk around a hopital for instance, if so we may be interested in taking up the design and having many more built so you will become the father of a whole line of robots,

therefore a oppourtunity for sa robitics guy , otherwise we just go for off the peg ones.

regards

mart

not to get though this silly security confirmation

Offline newInRobotics

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 48
  • N.I.R.
Re: What a total nightmare
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 03:56:20 PM »
Do You always whine and bitch so much?  ;D Security is implemented for reasons which are not for You to judge. To make You feel better, after first few posts all these "unnecessary" security features are disabled for Your account  :P

Btw, welcome to SoR forum  :)
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian W

Get Your Ad Here

data_list