General Misc > Misc

Research: an ideal parts supplier

<< < (2/2)

Corad:

--- Quote from: Aaron Robotboy on February 20, 2013, 12:00:11 PM ---I started a little company like you and its hard work! like there are hundreds of companies bigger them me and you have to get your name out and stuff.... then buying and selling and shipping.... its hard work, im trying to grow mine right now and im growing out of just robot parts cuz there is aftermarket parts just to many like solarbotics and parallax  and adafruit and so many more! if you do, good luck and btw ebay gets a little expensive but its working out for me for a little bit but everything has to come from china and every penny counts on how low you can get it.

Aaronsrobotics.com

--- End quote ---

Nice man. It is all about doing hardwork and your company will eventually grow.

J G Hunter:
Sorry I wasn't clear, I wasn't meaning to say selling knowledge as a service, as you say it's frequently open source and if I don't say it, someone else will. What I mean is advice to go alongside products to make them more useful.

Re: the ebay comment I don't mean components as such, like individual PCB parts, but cables, memory and peripherals.

Yeah, looks like I'm way out of my depth on this one. Well, it was a nice idea for independence whilst it was there.

jwatte:
We're not saying you cannot do it, we're saying what you have to do to do it, and estimating the level of difficulty, effort, and risk involved. There is no 'easy' path to real success (in anything,) because then that path would be clogged by everybody else already doing it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version