go away spammer

Author Topic: ER1 robot  (Read 2499 times)

Offline rozingoTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
ER1 robot
« on: January 07, 2013, 08:53:47 AM »
Hello

I am writing you this forum to see if there is anyone who can help me to find (even used) the Evolution Robotics ER1 robot kit, I need disperatamenta the complete structure: the RCM module, the battery module, motors and sensors. I am in possession of the Mini Book (cappuccino) and software ER1.
Thanks to all

Offline Chewy

• Helpful? 0
Re: ER1 robot
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 10:03:10 PM »
You are in luck, there is one for sale on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVOLUTION-ROBOTICS-ER1-ER-1-PERSONAL-ROBOT-TRAINING-SYSTEM-LEARNING-ROBOTIC-USED-/121047363093?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2efc2e15

The ER1 remains a very capable robotic platform and is perhaps the best bang-for-the-buck deal available.  I'm sure you will be well pleased with it.

Cheers
         Chewy    http://gotabot.weebly.com/

PS - I would strongly advise upgrading the camera to a more modern device with a wider Field Of View, higher resolution and better low light response.  The performance increase is well worthwhile.

Offline rozingoTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 02:05:35 AM »
thank you for the great suggestions for the ER1, but I did not solve my problem because the Ebay seller does not ship to Europe and I live in Italy.
thanks

Offline Chewy

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 04:07:55 PM »

All may not be lost!  Contact the seller and ask him to make an exception for you.  I have had good luck in the past convincing sellers to ship outside their listed areas.  They want to sell and you want to buy - its a good match. 

It helps if you have a good ebay feedback score and an existing account with PayPal or Bill Me Later.  Assure him that you will pay all the shipping costs.

Cheers

Get Your Ad Here

data_list