Software > Software

Struggling with directions for avr software in 50 dollar robot.

(1/8) > >>

NOOBinDistress:
Hello I am a mega noobie to this robot stuff but just started because it looked really cool. I am currently doing the 50 dollar robot project and have all of the parts ordered and on the way. Right now I am working on the sofware part of the project and need help. I have all of the avr programs requested dowloaded and I am having trouble following instructions. I think what I will need is someone to make me a list of exactly what buttons to press or I could use someones Im and they could take me through step by step.
Here is what I can tell youL:1. I keep messing up  on the part where you download the tools and helpful stuff from the website, I beleive the link is photovore.
2. I have tried this so many times it is hard to make a clean slate because every time I make a new photovore file it says I  have already made 1 which I have.
3. I have trouble with the part from photovore down.
4. You probobly think I am a total idiot.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks.

trigger:

--- Quote from: NOOBinDistress on April 11, 2007, 03:13:49 PM ---1. I keep messing up  on the part where you download the tools and helpful stuff from the website, I beleive the link is photovore.
2. I have tried this so many times it is hard to make a clean slate because every time I make a new photovore file it says I  have already made 1 which I have.
3. I have trouble with the part from photovore down.

--- End quote ---

It's hard to understand what you mean.  Why don't you describe exactly what you're doing and exactly what the computer tells you, and then maybe someone can help.

NOOBinDistress:
Thanks for responding and I am sorry for double posting. Here are my problems. 1. I dont believe the  source code on 50 dollar robot is working or I am just not doing it right. 2.I would like to know if when creating the programing for you robot if everything has to be called photovore.(this is because I have already made so many photovore files that have not work.Everything is mixed up. 3. Finally, when I try to add exiting source files or whatever I can not fine photovore_v1.c. Thanks.

NOOBinDistress:
I still need help. I was directed to this sight  because I was told it would show me how to make a bot and they would be very helpful. Well I kind of still need help. I have been doing the freaking instructionsfor like 7 hours straight. It keeps telling me I have no Photovorev_v1.c when I type it in. I typed it in because it was not under the photovore folder. ADMIN you made the 50 dollar robot project, right? Could you please help me. It is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks.

NOOBinDistress:
WHenever I click add source file it is not there under the photovore file where it is supposed to be. Was I supposed to make a Photovore_v1.c because It does not tell you in the tutorial to. It just says That if I look under that file Photovore_v1.c will just be there . Well it is not working. I ordered all of these parts and now canot use them because I dont know what to do :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(. I really wish someone would help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version