Author Topic: Microsoft Robotics Studio with Axon  (Read 3209 times)

Offline mihiesTopic starter

• Helpful? 1
Microsoft Robotics Studio with Axon
« on: November 11, 2008, 01:00:41 PM »
Hi guys,

A robotics newbie here. I have a good knowledge of .net though (yes, I am a dev). Now, is anybody interested in connectiong MS Robotics Studio to Axon thing? I am fiddling with the idea to provide required software services...

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
Re: Microsoft Robotics Studio with Axon
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 10:11:46 PM »
It's a low priority for me because I don't know anyone who uses MSRS, but I'll support your effort if you decide to do this.

Offline tjump

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 09:58:29 AM »
I would like to know more about your efforts with MSRS. I'm playing around with several IDEs to see which will be best for implementation in a high school engineering program, but getting different IDEs to interface with multiple uC platforms is beyond my programming knowledge set.

Thanks,
T. Jump

Offline mihiesTopic starter

• Helpful? 1
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 10:53:37 AM »
I would like to know more about your efforts with MSRS. I'm playing around with several IDEs to see which will be best for implementation in a high school engineering program, but getting different IDEs to interface with multiple uC platforms is beyond my programming knowledge set.

Don't expect too much too soon. I am only at the initial stages and haven't yet even decided the controller which I'll use. However, the Axon looks interesting because of its capabilities and specially great support from both community and the author. Furthermore I don't have much time lately (work of course) and it might take a bit to see anything useful from me. That said I'll try to provide support for MSRS if I'll have enough time.