Author Topic: multiple wireless transmitter using ATMega32 and single receiver ATMega32 on PC  (Read 1664 times)

Offline yashashyaTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
My project is to send data from no of transmitter from ATMega32 and receive it on single end or single receiver

kindly guide me I am too beginner in electronics

thanks in Advance   

Offline jwatte

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 82
Is this wired or wireless?
How far away are the transmitters from the receiver?

For close, wired, connections, using the UART on a master device and just daisy-chaining the remote devices (with diodes to OR the TXD) can do fine. Or use I2C; it's great for multi-device communication under, say, a meter.

For far, wired, connections, you probably want to use the UART with a RS-485 conversion chip, and run it in half duplex.

For wireless connections, look at the XBee series of wireless modules; they have a variety of options available.

Offline CJAlbertson

• Helpful? 1
My project is to send data from no of transmitter from ATMega32 and receive it on single end or single receiver..

There are many solutions.  The main problem to be solved is when more than one transmitter transmits at the same time.  Which solution depends on the details of the problem.  Are you still working on this?  If so maybe you can tell us more about what you are doing.   There is no need to re-invent anything.  You need to think about what you need, data rates, latency, distance and if you are using radio or wires.
Chris A. in So. Cal.

Get Your Ad Here

data_list