go away spammer

Author Topic: IR transmission  (Read 20468 times)

Offline Captain_TunaTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
Re: IR transmission
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2008, 07:28:07 AM »
only "F 603" on the back of the IR receiver... anyways i'm not really concerned about maximum range getting lowered and all that, this just because i've only bought these sensors to play with them a bit, waiting to order serious ones, like precise TSOPs suitable for noisy environments. :=)

Offline dhad

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2012, 06:38:20 AM »
Hi
I know this is an old topic.
But does anyone has schematics and specifications for ir receiver f6603?
I need to know Gnd, Vcc, data pins and if it is 38khz and 5v?
Cheers Peter

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2012, 03:15:25 PM »
Hi,

I know this is an old topic.
Then why on earth awake such an old topic?!
Next time, start a new one please.

But does anyone has schematics and specifications for ir receiver f6603?
I need to know Gnd, Vcc, data pins and if it is 38khz and 5v?
According to my knowledge of IR modules, no such number exist - did you rip it from a piece of equipment? (The PCB will show the pinouts then).

Most IR modules are 5V, some are 3(.3)V, but so far I'm not even sure if what you have is an IR module at all - posting sharply focused close-ups (preferably in a new thread) may help.

The pins can be found experimentally (with enough impedance to keep it safe), but if you just got one, save it for later (or toss it) and buy a new one that you can find a datasheet for - they're too cheap to waste a lot of times on.

When/if you get it up and running, finding the frequenzy is easy - just measure the max. distance with a weak signal at frequencies 1kHz apart. Start with 37kHz, 38kHz and 39kHz and see if the distance increase or decrease.
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Get Your Ad Here

data_list