Author Topic: other recognition electronics devices that don't enter in the other chain  (Read 1855 times)

Offline yyyTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
I found in the junk high school electronic laboratory some devices that I want to know what they are
I take pictures of the devices and I hope that you can help me to find the datasheet of the devices

Offline yyyTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
another electronic device

Offline yyyTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
The same device, another picture from other view

Offline waltr

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 99
Again:
#1 is a PC ISA buss card. Get the number off of the large 40 pin IC and that should tell you what the boards function is.

#3 is the user interface. The array of spiral patterns is a HEX keypad with the buttons part missing.
#2 at least has silk naming the functional blocks. My guess is that its parts of old microcomputer. Note the connector labeled SIM BUS.

Offline walkercreations

• Helpful? 1
    • walkercreations
Why the double posts? lol
Peter Walker
Fruitland, MD USA

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
another electronic device
Very retro ;D
You might be able to use some of the chips (if that's what you're after).
There's: CTC (Clock/Timer Controller), USART (Universal Serial Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter), PIO (Parallel Input/Output), SRAM (Static Random Access Memory), A/D-C (Analog to Digital Converter) and D/A-C (Digital to Analog Converter). All seems to be socketed, so are easy to remove.
The TTL ICs (74-series) simply ain't worth spending time desoldering.

The board in your previous post has got a voltage regulator, a few power transistors and the two grey uneven cylinder shapes on top left are coils with ferrite cores (rewindable). If you're hard pressed for components, perhaps grab the electrolytic caps, the round blue shapes with crosses are trimming resistors and then there's the 8 small signal transistors, but personally, I wouldn't bother.

Desolder what you need right now or is easy to get and stove the rest in a box for future ripping - Chances are you won't ever use most of it.
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Get Your Ad Here