go away spammer

Author Topic: picc18 compiler  (Read 5167 times)

paulstreats

picc18 compiler
« on: September 30, 2007, 04:56:05 PM »
Okay the hi-tec pic18 compiler used to be free licence, so with this in mind i went and bought a few pic18 mcu's only to find out that picc18 compiler isnt free anymore. all you can have is a 45 day trial period.

Does anyone know where there might be a software repository where there may be an old version of picc18 free to download?

p.s. the picclite for pic16's is still free and supports more devices now(just none of the ones worthwhile using)

Offline airman00

• Contest Winner
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 21
  • narobo.com
    • Narobo.com - Mechatronics and related
Re: picc18 compiler
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 06:41:50 PM »
I got a PICC compiler from a friend, but its a cracked version

not that I'm "suggesting you to do this" but if you "happen to search" for a cracked version of Hitech PICC compiler you might find one.  ;)

However, sometimes its worth it to buy it, no risks involved ( maybe theres a virus in it?) and its the decent thing to do.
anyhow, my friend send me a whole folder filled with cool stuff ( rof different PIC compiler, some e-books..) he said he found the folder named PIC on some torrent site or something.

Hope I helped ( within the legal limits of the law   ;D  lol)

<legal rant>
*** I am not suggesting you to download anything illegal. If you download it , you are taking a risk of getting infected by a virus or spyware. It is not my fault.***
</legal rant>

Check out the Roboduino, Arduino-compatible board!

Link: http://curiousinventor.com/kits/roboduino

www.Narobo.com

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
Re: picc18 compiler
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 01:02:28 PM »
If you search this forum for 'pic 18 compiler', you might find more useful info . . .

Get Your Ad Here