Author Topic: Access denied You are not authorized to access this page on Member Pages  (Read 4998 times)

Offline offyTopic starter

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 1
I want to see some tutorials on the Member Pages, but when I go to them, this comes up

Access denied
You are not authorized to access this page.

I have an account and when I login I still get the error, the last page I got this error on was this
http://www.societyofrobots.com/member_tutorials/node/189

Offline SmAsH

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 75
  • SoR's Locale Electronics Nut.
i raised this one to admin after i got it a few weeks ago, heres what he said
http://www.societyofrobots.com/member_tutorials/node/187 ba bum, anyone else get this?

I looked into it . . . apparently unpublishing stuff was a bad idea . . . users don't have the option to publish/unpublish like I thought you guys had . . . me and Dunk are currently trying to fix it, give us a few days!
this happened after he deleted a heap of unfinished tutorials that were sitting there uncompleted for a while and it was starting to make me annoyed having to sort through 5 tutorials to find one that i could read :) so he and dunk are still sorting it out so give it some time.
Howdy

Offline offyTopic starter

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 1
Ok, I also think he should make it so when you login the "Apply for Account" will go away,

Code: [Select]
if(isset($COOKIE['username'])){
echo '';
}
else{
echo 'Apply for Account';
}

Something like that, I don't know what dupral sets the login as.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 06:10:46 PM by offy »

Offline SmAsH

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 75
  • SoR's Locale Electronics Nut.
maybe you should post it in the suggest forum mods and member tutorial mods thread. although there are a lot of higher priority things up there but its worth a try eh?
Howdy

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
this happened after he deleted a heap of unfinished tutorials that were sitting there uncompleted for a while and it was starting to make me annoyed having to sort through 5 tutorials to find one that i could read Smiley so he and dunk are still sorting it out so give it some time.
Well they weren't deleted, just disabled from public view.

Its been set as low priority, we spent time trying to find solutions but nothing was obvious or quick.

Get Your Ad Here