Author Topic: AVR download problem  (Read 2243 times)

Offline sp33d0Topic starter

• Helpful? 0
AVR download problem
« on: June 15, 2009, 04:41:54 PM »
OK, I am doing the 50$ robot tutorial and I got to the part where it tells you to download AVR studio. So I tried the download on the page and half way through the download the link broke and stopped the download. So I went to the AVR site and tried it there, same problem. Then I tried google chrome(before I had been using Internet  explorer) and the download work and I got the, DO YOU WANT TO RUN THIS PROGRAM, message and I said run but it immediately came up with a, this download encountered a problem and need to close message. Does anybody have any ideas why I cant download this program or a way I could download this program, or another program I could try to use.
Thanks,
Sp33d0

Offline Conscripted

• Robot Overlord
  • Helpful? 10
Re: AVR download problem
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 04:49:32 PM »
I'm going to take a guess and say that your internet connection is having issues. I would try again. If it still doesn't work try downloading it to a different computer. You can always transfer the file to your current computer using a thumbdrive or cd.

Conscripted

Offline sp33d0Topic starter

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 04:53:52 PM »
OK thanks I will try another computer but if I am have internet problems why would the download break on internet explorer and not on google chrome?
Sp33d0

Offline Conscripted

• Robot Overlord
  • Helpful? 10
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 06:21:47 PM »
I'm not sure. It's either the internet connection or your computer. It could have been that your internet connection is flaky and it flaked a bit more when you were working with IE then with chrome.

Conscripted

Get Your Ad Here