Author Topic: on qudrapoter  (Read 1692 times)

Offline anir_nTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
    • Skype - anirban.srmu
on qudrapoter
« on: October 02, 2008, 11:31:21 PM »
hi sor mem,

i am makin a quadracopter.... the one which flies with four rotors attached diagonally... i am working on the design but the problem is with the the wireless communication... i am new to it and don know any thing about it.... i want to interface it with y pc when it is flying...
i mean the control panel and the video should be there on the pc...plz help me with this....

thanks...
do all your robotics component shopping at
http://www.frugal-labs.com/

Offline anir_nTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
    • Skype - anirban.srmu
Re: on qudrapoter
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 07:12:32 AM »
hey folks i need it quickly... plz someone help me with this
do all your robotics component shopping at
http://www.frugal-labs.com/

Offline izua

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 0
    • izua electronics
Re: on qudrapoter
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 09:21:47 AM »
dude, if you want people to help you, you should try to
-check your grammar. writing. spelling mistakes. recheck. and finally, check a third time, read it, and see if it makes sense to you. before submitting, also ask a friend who knows English to check. people are lazy and if you won't try to write in a correct manner, I won't try (that often) to decode what you actually meant. i'm sure i'm not the only one with this mentality.
-explain, explain, explain. we are not there, and we can't be. tell us what you have, tell us in exact specifications what you want. post pictures, schematics, movies, and the like.

so, applied to you. you're making a quad copter, and you're in the design phase. i'm not trying to lower spirits here, but unless you get the whole thing flying and stabilised using an onboard gyro, there isn't a reason in the world to bother with PC communication. otherwise, you'd be chasing many objectives at the same time, bad thing. then agian, this isn't my job.

regarding wireless communication - what do you want? a simple, direct, video stream? or receiving/sending data from/to your MCU, so you can move it from your PC?
what do you mean by control panel? do you have a software to control it? or are you planning to do it? how should the video be received?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 09:23:48 AM by izua »
Check out my homepage for in depth tutorials on microcontrollers and electronics.

Offline dunk

• Expert Roboticist
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 21
    • dunk's robot