go away spammer

Author Topic: accuracy robots  (Read 1331 times)

Offline banabotTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
accuracy robots
« on: December 20, 2012, 04:25:31 AM »
There are some robots that the advantage of these robots is that they are very accuracy robot, more accuracy then the human, like robot that play billiard and every shut the robot put the ball in the target or robot that play baseball this robot have in his hand the baseball stick and every ball that the human player through to him the robot succeed to beat the ball with his baseball stick.
I search after others robots that have very good accuracy, I also search after information about these robots like what is the mechanics mechanism that they use and what control system they use.

Offline newInRobotics

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 48
  • N.I.R.
Re: accuracy robots
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 08:36:41 AM »
These precise robot You talk about are precise only because they are proactive and not reactive, meaning that they employ prediction algorithms to find out where an object (say a flying ball) is going to be in x amount of time; this is normally done using computer vision, calculating velocity and trajectory.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian W

Offline Soeren

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 227
  • Mind Reading: 0.0
Re: accuracy robots
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 06:30:52 PM »
Hi,

I search after others robots that have very good accuracy, I also search after information about these robots like what is the mechanics mechanism that they use and what control system they use.
Google is your friend
Regards,
Søren

A rather fast and fairly heavy robot with quite large wheels needs what? A lot of power?
Please remember...
Engineering is based on numbers - not adjectives

Get Your Ad Here