Author Topic: Still unable to get my servos out of the loop with Webbotlib  (Read 1916 times)

Offline thornsb1Topic starter

• Helpful? 0
Still unable to get my servos out of the loop with Webbotlib
« on: November 03, 2010, 11:59:54 PM »
Hi Guys,
I'm using the Axon 2 with Webbotlib. I am still unable to keep all my servos from moving back and forth continuously using the code generated by the Webbot Project Designer. I have a robotic arm assembled but I need each servo to perform a series of movements. The task is for my arm to pick up a glass of water and pour it into something. However, each of my servos just move back and forth, all at the same time. Anyone please help me out. I need to see how to change the code so that every servo is not in a loop but making a series of movements which I program in a linear fashion. THX!
Auburn Montgomery Engineering Club
[email protected]

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
Re: Still unable to get my servos out of the loop with Webbotlib
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 07:57:01 AM »
Can you post the related code?

You should also see my ERP example code, which will show you how to control robot arms.

Offline thornsb1Topic starter

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 09:27:27 AM »
Thanks Admin. I looked at the examples which were linked to your ERP page. Should I just include the header files that you have in your examples of source code? I'm going to just try writing code and put each series of movements inside individual blocks. If the Axon example source has the appropriate header files I should be ok. Thanks again.
Auburn Montgomery Engineering Club
[email protected]

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 173
    • Society of Robots
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 09:29:09 AM »
Thanks Admin. I looked at the examples which were linked to your ERP page. Should I just include the header files that you have in your examples of source code?
Pretty much. All the files are heavily commented, so just read what they all say to make sense of them. You'll need to change the kinematics, but thats about it.

You should also have a look at WebbotLib Gait Designer to help you out.

Get Your Ad Here

data_list