Electronics > Electronics

SONAR

<< < (2/2)

polar bear6:

--- Quote from: Joe on January 25, 2007, 08:27:03 AM ---Really? I've never heard of doing such a thing. It makes good sense cause there can be no better way to find out about a product you are gonna hack but I can't imagine actually doing that. In my mind it's like calling the White House and asking to speak to the president. lol

--- End quote ---

it will be mostly the same, except that the people you will speak to is alot smarter than the president.
i think im going to that place where they sell them sonar's tomorrow, and i can buy some more RC cars  ;D 1Channel cars cost 5 bucks lol.

annoyin_kid:

--- Quote from: polar bear6 on January 25, 2007, 04:35:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joe on January 25, 2007, 08:27:03 AM ---Really? I've never heard of doing such a thing. It makes good sense cause there can be no better way to find out about a product you are gonna hack but I can't imagine actually doing that. In my mind it's like calling the White House and asking to speak to the president. lol

--- End quote ---

it will be mostly the same, except that the people you will speak to is alot smarter than the president.

--- End quote ---
lol!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D :o :o ;) :) :D ;D :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version