Electronics > Electronics

Maaaan...RC s*cks. No stability at all.

<< < (2/2)

Admin:
i know what you mean, some servos are just really really sensitive, which is why i recommend the glueing.

hmmm does your remote have trimmers on it (im guessing no)? all good remotes have these dials that you can adjust until your servos stop moving, a really useful function to solve just the problem you are having (i have this problem too).

i own two remotes, one has mechanical trim (which i hate), and the other has a really nice digital trim. any chance you can buy a new remote?

rabi_tagore:
Well, I have a hitec 6-channel transmitter, which has mechanical dialers(i think mechanical -- basically I have to move them up and down to control the servo auto revolution). Yes, I can still buy a new remote...don't really care abt the money. But, u know what, I think the dialers on my remote might turn out to be pretty useful. I guess if I use them better after carefully zeroing the pots with glue, there will be minimal servo auto revolution.

Well, thanks mate...I will glue 'em up, and if there are easier methods(lol...always looking out for 'easy') do mention them...like digital dialers. Can they be bought seperately and installed on to my hitec transmitter, instead of buying a new remote altogether??

Once again, thanks for letting me know quickly!!

____
Tagore

Admin:

--- Quote ---Can they be bought seperately and installed on to my hitec transmitter, instead of buying a new remote altogether??
--- End quote ---
nope . . . but if you wanted to overcomplicate things, you could probably hack it to be digital . . .

and for those who dont yet own a remote, get the digital ones! they are worth the extra cost. ;D

Eco19R:
Depending on the servo you can remove the pot and solder in two resistors.

note - if your using a RC controller all the hobbyclass ones have adjustments on the handels to set center positions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version