Author Topic: How to animate 3d designs in atodesk inventor 2015  (Read 2161 times)

Offline DiegoChavezTopic starter

• Helpful? 0
How to animate 3d designs in atodesk inventor 2015
« on: July 24, 2014, 06:44:02 PM »
I have designed a robot in autodesk inventor pro 2015 but I don't know how to animate my design. I need a very basic animation. Forward, right,left,move a part up and then down. I don't have a clue of how to do this any ideas?

Offline mklrobo

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 15
  • From Dream to Design at the speed of Imagination!
Re: How to animate 3d designs in atodesk inventor 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 03:41:59 PM »
 :) Hello!

I have not played with Autodesk inventor pro 2015, but sounds like cool software  8)  worth looking
into!
Insofaras animation, you can interface an application to DarkBasic, from the Game creators.com.
True, it is a gaming software, but relatively cheap, simple, and can be interfaced. I will look into
the software you have, and see what I can do. Keep me posted...   ;)

Offline Schlayer

• Helpful? 3
Re: How to animate 3d designs in atodesk inventor 2015
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 07:40:36 AM »
I actually have played around a fair bit with Autodesk Inventor Professional, thought I've only very recently upgraded to the 2015 version and personally I haven't messed with animating designs yet. I plan to look into it myself soon. From my experience with the software, there are tons of built in tutorial videos and walkthroughs for doing everything that the software can do. I'd say, look at the help page of Autodesk's website and through the help menus in the software. You'll probably find what you need :)

Get Your Ad Here

data_list