Author Topic: Is Rose-Hulman a good robotics college?  (Read 2767 times)

Offline gp426Topic starter

• Helpful? 0
Is Rose-Hulman a good robotics college?
« on: November 20, 2010, 02:06:13 PM »
I'm looking at colleges, and although Carnegie Mellon looks great, Rose-Hulman is closer. I was wondering what you guys though about Rose-Hulman? Anything you guys have you have to say would be a help. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 02:17:30 PM by gp426 »

Offline azy

• Helpful? 0
Re: Is Rose-Hulman a good robotics college?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 04:42:49 PM »
Carnegi has has a bigger web presence, watched quite a few of their online vids (im in the uk ) so prolly higher status

if you want a good education , dont bother going to college or university !!!...educate yourself in the real world ! lol

who are you  ? what do you want out of life ? if u dont realy know, going to college is a good way to kill time and pick up a bit of paper....prolly have a bit of fun too.

Robotics though interesting is a tough subject. If you are realy smart, talented or deeply passionate/driven then you will be able to ride the horse and steer it....be honest with yourself.

Remeber western students are inferior goods vs Indian and Chinese students. (cheaper & more desperate to get ahead)

Ask not what robotics can do for you, but what you can do for robotics....and therin lies the answer to your question.

my 2 cents be carefull what you ask for.....you might actually get it

Get Your Ad Here

data_list