go away spammer

Author Topic: What kind of gearing and motor this robot Emiew 2  (Read 1745 times)

Offline wise318Topic starter

• Helpful? 0
What kind of gearing and motor this robot Emiew 2
« on: October 19, 2011, 10:59:58 AM »
http://www.hitachi.com/rd/research/robotics/emiew2_01.html

Hi guys can anyone advise me . What kind of drive it uses and where do you think the mounting of the motor for this robot . Thx

Offline newInRobotics

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 48
  • N.I.R.
Re: What kind of gearing and motor this robot Emiew 2
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 01:08:25 AM »
Servos are mounter between different parts of limbs (where humans have their joints)  ;)

It is not possible to know kind of drive and gearing ratio just by looking at the robot. You have to get datasheet to find out.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian W

Offline wise318Topic starter

• Helpful? 0
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 03:54:58 AM »
What i mean how the wheel are driven. Yeah seem impossible to get accuratrly and data sheet ad this robot is just developed, may be confidential.

Offline newInRobotics

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 48
  • N.I.R.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 05:28:30 AM »
What i mean how the wheel are driven.
I suspect that they are driven by brushless motors in a similar way PC fans are driven.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian W

Get Your Ad Here

data_list