Author Topic: how to add camera to arduino so that it identifys objects and colors.....?  (Read 2404 times)

Offline karri sai krishna yadavTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
    • Robo Terrain
how to add camera to arduino so that it iidentifys objects and colors.....?.................. i want to make a bot which follows a object and identify colors using camera.......can u suggest other micro controllers that is best for this task ?

Offline sonictj

• Supreme Robot
  • Helpful? 11
    • Tim's Workshop
you need either a dedicated camera module like the cmu cams, blackfin, and avrcam, or you need a camera that can communicate wirelessly with your computer.  An arduino can't handle image processing.  look around the forum this question has been asked many times.

Offline karri sai krishna yadavTopic starter

• Beginner
  • Helpful? 0
    • Robo Terrain
Re: thanks sonictj ..can u hlp me.. how to....
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 10:04:10 AM »
thanks yaar.......i am newbie to this site thanks for ur valuable information.............. could u plz hlp ..how can i make arduino communicate wirelessly with my computer.. ? ..how do i process image and send back signals to arduino........
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 10:08:04 AM by karri sai krishna yadav »

Offline Finnik

• Helpful? 4
You might want to have a look at this post before posting questions.
http://www.societyofrobots.com/robotforum/index.php?topic=1480.0

If you follow those guidelines as a general rule, we will be able to help you better as we don't have to spend our valuable time figuring out exactly what your problem is, what you want and how much experience you have.
Think outside the box... inside is to crowded.

Get Your Ad Here